Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Been farting around on the UW pay boreds

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
using a "free" password... sure seems like F3 is making a big deal out of UW getting a 2015 DL commit today. Someone mentions that some kid named Caleb McGary seems to be favoring Oregon State: "well... we just got a great commit today," Someone mentions that UW lost to UCLA, "hey, we got a really big commit today."

Because you know, 2015 recruiting battles totally trump actual games this year.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I like how on the front page it says that commit chose us over "OTHER top programs"
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Guarantee we offered the kid and he figured what the hell do I have to lose by committing? I probably won't go there but it's Pac12 and might as well keep this in my back pocket as a fall back plan in case I get injured. .8% he enrolls at UW.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Captain Mustard is using this commit as a clear sign that everything is just great in UW-land. Hey, we lost again, but some guy that won't play for 2 years committed so that shows that Sark is the right guy. In other news, Kaleb McGary who Eklund once said "is as near a lock as you can get" to commit to UW is an Oregon State lean now per Biggins.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    4 more years!! 4 more years!!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Fuck.

Really?

ADHD doesn't begin to describe a junior in high school.

Fuck ... I feel sorry for Kim and his fag friends ... just plain sorry.
  • Captain Mustard is using this commit as a clear sign that everything is just great in UW-land. Hey, we lost again, but some guy that won't play for 2 years committed so that shows that Sark is the right guy. In other news, Kaleb McGary who Eklund once said "is as near a lock as you can get" to commit to UW is an Oregon State lean now per Biggins.

Wait, another OL in state recruit is choosing to go elsewhere? No way!

How can people say Sark is a good recruiter when EVERY top in state guy minus Lindquist(who is going to transfer) since 2011 has gone elsewhere?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Our fanbase, ladies and gentlemen:

"oohhhhhhhhh goodness... some of you posters just make me laugh so hard...

first you complain we are terrible on the dline and sark cant get any top recruit to commit, then, we do get a very high level dline recruit and your response is its far from a sure thing... lol... omg....

then another poster thinks we are horrible and need changes... we are 6 and 4 .... hardly horrible !! I think we are still on a even accent upwards and am encouraged by what I see and where we are headed....

I hope sark stays for years just so you miserable people wont be happy.... in fact your bitching makes me feel better because I know im not you.... after losing every game under ty, I feel good to be at 6 wins... I still think we win 8 plus one more in the bowl....9 and 4 .... a great season...

hey !! how bout one of you guys get into coaching and coach the huskies... now THAT would be funny.... then sark can sit at his parents home pc behind a "user name" and bitch about your every questionable call.

it must have been a day or two ago that I read where one poster mentioned that even if we went 10 and 2 the nega dawgs on this board (you know who you are) would still find something to fire sark over....

tonight I hope woody signs aark to 5 more years.... :) "
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Captain Mustard is using this commit as a clear sign that everything is just great in UW-land. Hey, we lost again, but some guy that won't play for 2 years committed so that shows that Sark is the right guy. In other news, Kaleb McGary who Eklund once said "is as near a lock as you can get" to commit to UW is an Oregon State lean now per Biggins.

It would be wrong to post screen shots of said Ecktardness for Dman and nwfootballtard pleasure.

• Gladstone said:

first you complain we are terrible on the dline and sark cant get any top recruit to commit, then, we do get a very high level dline recruit and your response is its far from a sure thing... lol... omg....

then another poster thinks we are horrible and need changes... we are 6 and 4 .... hardly horrible !! I think we are still on a even accent upwards and am encouraged by what I see and where we are headed....

I hope sark stays for years just so you miserable people wont be happy.... in fact your bitching makes me feel better because I know im not you.... after losing every game under ty, I feel good to be at 6 wins... I still think we win 8 plus one more in the bowl....9 and 4 .... a great season...

hey !! how bout one of you guys get into coaching and coach the huskies... now THAT would be funny.... then sark can sit at his parents home pc behind a "user name" and bitch about your every questionable call.

it must have been a day or two ago that I read where one poster mentioned that even if we went 10 and 2 the nega dawgs on this board (you know who you are) would still find something to fire sark over....

This screams whooooosh to me. That is so over the top stupid with every Doog cliche in there no way someone actually seriously posted that.

Please tell me that's a Whooooooosh. Our fan base can't really be that fucking stupid?!!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Gladstone said:

"oohhhhh "

That's how far I made it.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I'm 81% sure this 2015 commit doesn't stick with us.
  • The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    Out of state early commits almost never stick to their commitment.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,648

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

The fuck?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Gladstone said:

lol I get that a lot. My response is always I'd be completely fine with that given I'm making 2.5 million to be shitty at my job
    edited November 2013

dnc said:

The fuck?
    That is photo evidence of what the teen stocking doogs ironically dubbed the "The St. Tosh Day Massacre". I believe there are three out of state recruits throwing up the Dubs who went on to sign with other schools (Hall, Moala, the kid from Louisiana), including two of the 3 recruits throwing up the two handed dubs.

Just 2 of the 5 out of state "commits" in that pic from the 2013 class actually signed with UW. There was a receiver from this next class in there as well. I don't even know what his current alleged status is.
  • Not to mention Basham never made it in. So of that pic who actually went to UW? Only 2 guys?

Boy that Tosh sure is earning his rep as best recruiter in the nation.

Not to mention Basham never made it in. So of that pic who actually went to UW? Only 2 guys?

Yeah, two of them I believe.

I don't blame Tosh for the recruiting. You can only compensate for Sloppy Seven's recruiting laziness and creeping out recruits with facebook fren requests so much.

I do blame Tosh for a lot of the DL inability, but that's a separate issue.

• dnc said:

Not to mention Basham never made it in. So of that pic who actually went to UW? Only 2 guys?

Yeah, two of them I believe.

I don't blame Tosh for the recruiting. You can only compensate for Sloppy Seven's recruiting laziness and creeping out recruits with facebook fren requests so much.

I do blame Tosh for a lot of the DL inability, but that's a separate issue.

I just threw Tosh in there because again Doogs bring him up as a reason to keep Sark. I think Tosh is a solid recruiter but nothing special.

I don't think he's a good DL coach at all.

If a new coach comes in here and wants to completely clean house I'm all for that.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Awfully warm for 2015