Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Saban effect

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Interesting fact I heard while listening to Colin Cowherd today. Since Saban was hired at Alabama student enrollment has increased by 13,000 per year.

And people will complain about him being paid $8.3 million or whatever his new deal is worth. Think about the hundreds of millions (or billions) he's made that university on tuition alone.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The true Saban effect.

Brb

Jo
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What's the story behind that pic? Isn't she some British chick that someone randomly posted online claiming it was Nick sabans daughter?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What's the story behind that pic? Isn't she some British chick that someone randomly posted online claiming it was Nick sabans daughter?

Si señor
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Caught some Cowherd while getting a bite to eat. Said USC called Nick when Nick was at Bama and rolling. NIck told SC that he couldn't do what he does at Bama in LA. Different kids. Down south its all football. Not so much out here

Chintresting, and follows something I mentioned when discussing Pete in another thread. Pete might not do what Saban has done at Bama, and it's even easier to imagine that Saban might not have done the turn-around at Washington that Pete has, or within the same time frame.

Clearly, he's in the right place for what he does. I don't know that Saban is the most technical coach in the world; but his demeanor and his approach obviously are perfect for deep souf football. he's done it at two stops.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Caught some Cowherd while getting a bite to eat. Said USC called Nick when Nick was at Bama and rolling. NIck told SC that he couldn't do what he does at Bama in LA. Different kids. Down south its all football. Not so much out here

That is probably true to some degree, but I wouldn't want to see Saban at USC.
    Likewise.