Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    I mean I could make the same claim about our qb room but I’m not an asshole...

Edit: oh boy, this has already been done on the HHB...
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I mean I could make the same claim about our qb room but I’m not an asshole...

Strong disagree.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Some absolutely real future stuff that I'm not sure how excited I am about.

Tua wins the job, Hurts redshirts, graduates in December, and starts at Oregon in 2019. Very likely scenario.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Mosster47 said:

Tua wins the job, Hurts redshirts, graduates in December, and starts at Oregon in 2019. Very likely scenario.

Makes no sense. He has no NFL prospects at QB. Would be much smarter for him for him to start learning the role of big receiver this year, get a few reps and switch positions next year at Bama. That is if he has any NFL aspirations at all. Otherwise graduate this year and get on with his life. Playing one year as a QB at Oregon is a dead end for him.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Take this lame shit to the Nambla bored.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    whuggy said:

Mosster47 said:

Makes no sense. He has no NFL prospects at QB. Would be much smarter for him for him to start learning the role of big receiver this year, get a few reps and switch positions next year at Bama. That is if he has any NFL aspirations at all. Otherwise graduate this year and get on with his life. Playing one year as a QB at Oregon is a dead end for him.
    Two years, but still.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Mosster47 said:

whuggy said:

Mosster47 said:

Two years, but still.
    Saban aint that dumb. He'll get Hurts in 5 games this year. Still makes no sense to transfer anywhere to play QB when he has no future there. Especially to a team that has zero chance of winning a championship. Penn State as a transfer destination would make tons more sense if he really wanted to play QB.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Hurts is going to graduate after 5 semesters?

Sure.gif
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Hurts? Fuck no we aren't taking Hurts.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Us educated Tide fans know that Hurts isn't good enough to play QB at a school that is in serious title contention.

So why not Oregon? Or Warshington for that matter. He might start over the Georgia reject you guys love so much.