Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who will provide us with the most entertainment in 2018?

124»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Oregon's Mustachioed Flex Boy

dnc said:

While Herm is the natural choice, apparently the breaking news is Sumlin is now getting divorced.

Does Sumlin "bear down" and focus on his work this year?

Or does Black Sark well.... Sark?

Definitely the dark horse here.

This entire message board is naive and borderline racist. You have people starting threads after we offered a kid with “(dark skinned)” in parenthesis. It’s embarrassing. It’s almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn’t exactly the cradle of diversity.
    Bullshit. I've been plenty critical of the Obamas. Shit, I wanted Ty fired after year two. You can have objective reasons for criticizing high profile African Americans. Calling a black woman a fucking wookie is racist as fuck. Dude, you have me, DJ and Paws saying this. We've all been accused of racism plenty of fucking times. You do a ton of damage to conservative causes with this shit. STOp.
    Huh?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

While Herm is the natural choice, apparently the breaking news is Sumlin is now getting divorced.

This entire message board is naive and borderline racist. You have people starting threads after we offered a kid with “(dark skinned)” in parenthesis. It’s embarrassing. It’s almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn’t exactly the cradle of diversity.
    Bullshit. I've been plenty critical of the Obamas. Shit, I wanted Ty fired after year two. You can have objective reasons for criticizing high profile African Americans. Calling a black woman a fucking wookie is racist as fuck. Dude, you have me, DJ and Paws saying this. We've all been accused of racism plenty of fucking times. You do a ton of damage to conservative causes with this shit. STOp.
    Huh?
    Disregard OBK's shitty copypasta attempt
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Huh?
    Disregard OBK's shitty copypasta attempt