Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

37 of 42 writers pick UW to win Pac-12 championship

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Writers are dumb.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Kiss of death - we are fucked
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I don't know why this isn't mentioned more around here, but we kicked away the P12N last year.

We scored 7 points on the road at ASU and fucking blew our shot at back to back P12N titles.

I don't get why people are not more incensed by that... maybe it's because we are still in the 'well, we had a good year' fucking bullshit Doog stage of our recovery.

That game is basically just about as bad as the UCLA '90 game.

We haven't proven anything. We finished 2nd in the fucking P12N with the best team. Great coaching job!

You want to know why we finished second with the best team and clearly the best defense?

It has to do with our offense.

Anyone who doesn't think that's a concern is a fucking moron.

I once attempted to listen to TSIO podcast. (right before I lit myself on fire for listening to a podcast)

But I really did enjoy your prediction of a loss every single game.

So keep it up!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't know why this isn't mentioned more around here, but we kicked away the P12N last year.

We scored 7 points on the road at ASU and fucking blew our shot at back to back P12N titles.

I don't get why people are not more incensed by that... maybe it's because we are still in the 'well, we had a good year' fucking bullshit Doog stage of our recovery.

We haven't proven anything. We finished 2nd in the fucking P12N with the best team. Great coaching job!

You want to know why we finished second with the best team and clearly the best defense?

It's almost like Smith left eliminating the large hole at offensive coordinator.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    Swaye's Wigwam

As you yourself have stated on the pod many times Pete is doing it 95% right and 5% is FS. That being said name me a coach in America who's doing it 100% right with no % of FS? Event the all time greats fuck up at minimum 1 game per year for inexplicable reasons. We're gonna fuck up 1 game this year too in the conference. Just don't know which one. I'll let you guys know in Nov.
  • Options

As you yourself have stated on the pod many times Pete is doing it 95% right and 5% is FS. That being said name me a coach in America who's doing it 100% right with no % of FS? Event the all time greats fuck up at minimum 1 game per year for inexplicable reasons. We're gonna fuck up 1 game this year too in the conference. Just don't know which one. I'll let you guys know in Nov.
    Don James didn't fuck up one game in 1991.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

He came close a few times. Still, he had 1 perfect season in 18 tries.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

He came close a few times. Still, he had 1 perfect season in 18 tries.
    Peterman has dos.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone kept bringing up the play calling but if you watch our 2 league losses our o line got mutherfuckin shredded the entire time.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Can you make one argument without mentioning Don James?
    I laffed.
  • Options
    haie said:

Everyone kept bringing up the play calling but if you watch our 2 league losses our o line got mutherfuckin shredded the entire time.
    It's almost like you can call plays that take a shitty offensive line into account. As shitty as Darrell bevel is, even he figured that out.