Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

YouTube has banned me from making comments

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
I have barely posted and haven't said anything overly inflammatory. Hmmmm.

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    they must know that you read zerohedge
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

they must know that you read zerohedge

apparently
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Live by the Wam die by....

No fuck that, just joshin’. That’s nuts though. Although I don’t think I’ve ever poasted on YT.

Obviously they will not tolerate any twistin up in there.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Someone must have tipped them off how far you’ve fallen.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

No fuck that, just joshin’. That’s nuts though. Although I don’t think I’ve ever poasted on YT.

A couple years ago I commented to Damone on how four of the last five times I was at an airport, I had been taken to a side room and had my travel bag emptied out and swabbed. My reasons for traveling were also scrutinized. Damone, who travels far more than I do, remarked that that had never happened to him even once. So we speculated that it might have been either from A) my criticism of Obama in my Willingham book, or B) being the ringleader of this cesspool. Who knows, maybe it was neither. But something was up.

Of note, the last three time I have flown there have been no incidents, other than they confiscated two bottles of my aftershave.

salemcoog said:

A couple years ago I commented to Damone on how four of the last five times I was at an airport, I had been taken to a side room and had my travel bag emptied out and swabbed. My reasons for traveling were also scrutinized. Damone, who travels far more than I do, remarked that that had never happened to him even once. So we speculated that it might have been either from A) my criticism of Obama in my Willingham book, or B) being the ringleader of this cesspool. Who knows, maybe it was neither. But something was up.

Of note, the last three time I have flown there have been no incidents, other than they confiscated two bottles of my aftershave.
    First they came for the aftershave, and I said nothing...

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

I'm just curious why one would need TWO bottles of aftershave.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

salemcoog said:

Different trips.... He didn't learn the first time.

I have barely posted and haven't said anything overly inflammatory. Hmmmm.

Sounds like them liberals are trying to squash the conservative voice.

salemcoog said:

Because I bought them at a artisan shop in Chandler and was attempting to bring them home. And no, they weren't above the 100ml limit.

salemcoog said:

Because I bought them at a artisan shop in Chandler and was attempting to bring them home. And no, they weren't above the 100ml limit.
    Fucking commies using the metric system.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

So we speculated that it might have been either from A) my criticism of Obama in my Willingham book, or B) being the ringleader of this cesspool. Who knows, maybe it was neither.
    Maybe it was abundance.

Don't doubt the police state in which we live. They can track anything. Use a VPN and a TOR browser.

Facial recognition is next.

They'll fuck with you if they can.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

Anything anti-BHO would get you on a list. Commies commie.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

salemcoog said:

FREE PUB!

That’s still never happened to me.

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

salemcoog said:

FREE PUB!

That’s still never happened to me.

Before I retired I used to travel on short notice with one way tickets; guaranteed to raise eyebrows, post 9-11. I frequently got chosen to play the TSA reindeer games.