Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reminder...just another timeline coincidence...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
For some reason nobody in the media wants to talk about this anymore...
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wikileaks-emails-allegedly-show-clinton-campaign-consultant-swift/story?id=43027902

Jen Palmieri, Clinton’s communications director, said on Feb 26, 2016: “I know you can’t look past Bernie and March primaries — but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project? Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide — not a half assed scramble”

In early March, 2016, Hillary's campaign began its $12.4 million in payments to Perkins Coie

In April, 2016, Perkins Coie retained Fusion GPS.

And now we learn in July 2016, Obama's DOJ and FBI used Fusion's fake dossier and literally no independent or corroborated information to spy on Trump's campaign.

All just a coincidence...

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Impeach Hillary.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Just an attempt to establish a dictatorship. But then Obama had used government agencies to silence or impede his political rivals for his entire term. Weaponized them and installed loyal commies to continue his objectives. This whole mess was indeed an attempt to take over the country. That's treason. Or at least a whole lot closer to it than talking to Putin.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    "nobody in the media wants to talk about it."

Links to ABC news article.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    2001400ex said:

you left off "anymore"

When, again, was the article published?

HondoFS...

As a slight correction to my original post...the FBI started spying in July (well, really sometime June-July when Steele started contacting the FBI)...the first FISA warrant was not until later in the year.

2001400ex said:

you left off "anymore"

HondoFS...

As a slight correction to my original post...the FBI started spying in July (well, really sometime June-July when Steele started contacting the FBI)...the first FISA warrant was not until later in the year.
    I didn't click your link. Probably because Hillary lost and NOGAF anymore or there's no there there.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

you left off "anymore"

HondoFS...

I didn't click your link. Probably because Hillary lost and NOGAF anymore or there's no there there.
    You don't have to explain away your limitations...its a given around here.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

you left off "anymore"

HondoFS...

You don't have to explain away your limitations...its a given around here.

Yes Hillary is a criminal. Even tho Republicans control everything, they just need their own guys in there then they can throw Hillary in jail.

You are a fucking idiot and pressing for no reason about a loser who lost the easiest election ever for a Democrat.
    You sound angry.

You sound angry.

Not at all. It's actually funny you keep looking for a conspiracy. And you'll believe whatever your news tells you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

You sound angry.

Not at all. It's actually funny you keep looking for a conspiracy. And you'll believe whatever your news tells you.
    Literally everyone is alleging a conspiracy of some kind involved with the election

2001400ex said:

You sound angry.

Literally everyone is alleging a conspiracy of some kind involved with the election
    While I get where you are coming from. It's 2 years later. I have no idea is there was Russian collusion. But if there was, colluding with Russia by a sitting president is a completely different level of importance to some dossier by a piece of shit who lost the election and didn't have an impact on the election.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound angry.

While I get where you are coming from. It's 2 years later. I have no idea is there was Russian collusion. But if there was, colluding with Russia by a sitting president is a completely different level of importance to some dossier by a piece of shit who lost the election and didn't have an impact on the election.
    True, Russia planting a president into office is a different level. However, the @DNC and the outgoing administration teaming up for politically motivated surveillance on the opposition candidate isn't too many levels down.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound angry.

True, Russia planting a president into office is a different level. However, the @DNC and the outgoing administration teaming up for politically motivated surveillance on the opposition candidate isn't too many levels down.
    Our citizens voted Trump in and Hillary lost her ass. Russia didn't plant anyone. If there was collusion, I'm more worried about future ramifications by the current president rather than what happened during the election. (If any outside influence cause Hillary to lose it was the Comey announcement about another investigation a week before the election)

Literally every president spied on their opposition.
    2001400ex said:

Our citizens voted Trump in and Hillary lost her ass. Russia didn't plant anyone.

Isn't that the political meme o' the day, Trump is a bought-and-paid-for Russian asset?
    2001400ex said:

Everyone does it POTD.

2001400ex said:

Our citizens voted Trump in and Hillary lost her ass. Russia didn't plant anyone.

Isn't that the political meme o' the day, Trump is a bought-and-paid-for Russian asset?

Putin wanted Trump. But he couldn't plant him.
    2001400ex said:

Everyone does it POTD.

That's the joke.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound angry.

Our citizens voted Trump in and Hillary lost her ass. Russia didn't plant anyone. If there was collusion, I'm more worried about future ramifications by the current president rather than what happened during the election. (If any outside influence cause Hillary to lose it was the Comey announcement about another investigation a week before the election)

Every President uses the CIA, FBI, and DOJ to spy on their opponent, and gets Special Counsels ginned up on fake charges.

HondoFS says so
    Except that's not every happened. Stick to posting bullshit economic news.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Holy shit this thread is Hondorific!
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Imaging thinking that the Clinton campaign was actually competent enough to do any of that stuff