Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh it’s on now

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    salemcoog said:

Neither The Russian nor NK summits were successful. In the case of the NK summit, Trump was used by Kim for a free lunch and an appearance of legitimacy. In Helsinki, He introduced the world to the new boss. Same as his old boss.

Your continued devolution into @Intersectional_Dawg @insinceredawg @CirrhosisDawg @ThomasFremont territory is entertaining. Are you going to vote for Pocahontas Warren in the next election?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Does Iran even read Twitter? Wouldn't that message be better delivered via the phone. Or fax or some shit.

Tape it to the end of a guided missile.
    Why don't you say that about Russia and NK?
    I do say that about Russia and NK you dipdong. I would have blown the shit out of Russia when they annexed Crimea. I would have nuked NK 20 years ago before they had them.
    And this is why we don't let you ride with the war party no moar. You're too violent. Scalping is one thing, but bringing out the nukes every time we go on a raid ... it's just impractical my brother.

To the wig with you. Post haste.
  • Options
    You don't fuck with Russia. No one does. Attack Russia and they'll storm all the way across the world and take over every country that stands in the way of them reaching your capital city and shredding it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

THE LA RIVER WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE PERSIANS

Don't call them Persians. It reminds of them of their once great past, and only emboldens them. Lump them in with the Arabs. They love that.
    Creep is right you know
  • Options
    edited July 2018

pawz said:

On one hand, I like the fact he's standing up for the country in ways that prior presidents would not. On the other hand, the message seems cheapened when delivered via Twitter.

But as was once said of a young Randy Johnson, he was "effectively wild". And so maybe this way of doing things might cause the evildoers to think twice about fucking with The Great Satan. We shall see.

It seemed? to work with NK.

So he's got that going for us, which is nice.
    Trump is reportedly frustrated by NK's lack of progress. So I'm not sure if it was successful or not. We may not know for months or a couple years.
    Is there even one mother phuker on this bored not named Sledog who really thought Kim would de-nuke? The only over/under was on how long it would take before we knew it.

I don't even see it as a failing on Trump's part. The issue of rogue leaders who are willing to starve their own to maintain power having nukes is an on-going problem that has no apparent solution.

• Options
    edited July 2018

pawz said:

On one hand, I like the fact he's standing up for the country in ways that prior presidents would not. On the other hand, the message seems cheapened when delivered via Twitter.

But as was once said of a young Randy Johnson, he was "effectively wild". And so maybe this way of doing things might cause the evildoers to think twice about fucking with The Great Satan. We shall see.

Trump is reportedly frustrated by NK's lack of progress. So I'm not sure if it was successful or not. We may not know for months or a couple years.
    Is there even one mother phuker on this bored not named Sledog who really thought Kim would de-nuke? The only over/under was on how long it would take before we knew it.

I don't even see it as a failing on Trump's part. The issue of rogue leaders who are willing to starve their own to maintain power having nukes is an on-going problem that has no apparent solution.

Assassination is a solution. But it's not very PC and not allowed. Pretty stupid. Cutting off the head of the snake is the most efficient way to decapitate a dictatorship. Then just keep assassinating their leaders until they get it right.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Don't call them Persians. It reminds of them of their once great past, and only emboldens them. Lump them in with the Arabs. They love that.
    They're dumb fucking arabs as far as I'm concerned. A bunch of men acting like crybabies in the streets, shooting off guns to celebrate terror attacks, burning US flags, shouting death to America. Faggots. Maybe they wouldn't be such pricks if they gave their women more rights and let them show off some tits and ass.
  • Options

They're dumb fucking arabs as far as I'm concerned. A bunch of men acting like crybabies in the streets, shooting off guns to celebrate terror attacks, burning US flags, shouting death to America. Faggots. Maybe they wouldn't be such pricks if they gave their women more rights and let them show off some tits and ass.
    It's a part of the world that has been tribal since the formation of stone. It's the nature of the thing.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    obk is such a fucking pussy. He polishes Russia's balls the way doogs polish Trojan sack.

Fucking pathetic.

Red blooded American men are supposed to hate fucking Russians, not fawn over them like some faggot.

But obk is a pussy Millennial community college dipshit who decided the Ducks are the team for her. Fuck. Off.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

You don't fuck with Russia. No one does. Attack Russia and they'll storm all the way across the world and take over every country that stands in the way of them reaching your capital city and shredding it.

*slurp*
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You sound scared. Pussy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

I never said he'd de-nuke but trying to get him to is good with me. I guess doing nothing is good with you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,206
    Swaye's Wigwam

You sound scared. Pussy.
    Says the guy screaming about Russia here every day

Stupid people don't get irony
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You sound scared. Pussy.

There's a difference between wanting to lay down and let Putin take our POTUS up the ass vs wanting to fight back against Russia. But you're too stupid to realize it so please carry on with sucking Trump's cock, just don't forget to share with Sledog.
  • Options

You sound scared. Pussy.

Irony is dead. HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,206
    Swaye's Wigwam

You sound scared. Pussy.

There's a difference between wanting to lay down and let Putin take our POTUS up the ass vs wanting to fight back against Russia. But you're too stupid to realize it so please carry on with sucking Trump's cock, just don't forget to share with Sledog.
    How are you fighting back against Russia tuff guy? You still sound scared.

And stupid
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    dflea said:

obk is such a fucking pussy. He polishes Russia's balls the way doogs polish Trojan sack.

Fucking pathetic.

Red blooded American men are supposed to hate fucking Russians, not fawn over them like some faggot.

But obk is a pussy Millennial community college dipshit who decided the Ducks are the team for her. Fuck. Off.

We're supposed to hate Russians because that's what 'they tell us we're supposed to do.' Is that why you polish USC's balls, because it's the party line? Fuck them and fuck you too. There are more reasons to cooperate with Russian than oppose them on everything.
  • Options

dflea said:

Fucking pathetic.

We're supposed to hate Russians because that's what 'they tell us we're supposed to do.' Is that why you polish USC's balls, because it's the party line? Fuck them and fuck you too. There are more reasons to cooperate with Russian than oppose them on everything.
    Name one reason.