Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle Virtue Signalling Ammo Tax

2»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

But some liberal somewhere feels safer knowing that black people were priced out of buying ammo.

#theywon'tadmititthough

It's totally regressive. I mean as a middle class pour I can afford $.05 per round. But what about the real pours?
    I have always maintained that ammo taxes are feel good measures designed to raise money for bullshit liberal causes, mildly annoy people with money, and prevent poor folks from exercising their constitutional rights. I guess liberals hate blacks, messicans and poor white trash.
    There’s nothing worse than poor whites. They have the usual problems of any poor demographic, but with the added arrogance and privilege of a regular white person.
    This. White people are the worst.
    I didn't think you saw color.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

But some liberal somewhere feels safer knowing that black people were priced out of buying ammo.

#theywon'tadmititthough

It's totally regressive. I mean as a middle class pour I can afford $.05 per round. But what about the real pours?
    I have always maintained that ammo taxes are feel good measures designed to raise money for bullshit liberal causes, mildly annoy people with money, and prevent poor folks from exercising their constitutional rights. I guess liberals hate blacks, messicans and poor white trash.
    There’s nothing worse than poor whites. They have the usual problems of any poor demographic, but with the added arrogance and privilege of a regular white person.
    This. White people are the worst.
    I didn't think you saw color.
    lulz