Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taped Trump conversation

124»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

USMChawk said:

RedRocket said:

Your president is a piece of shit human who is too big of a pussy to dump his own wife.

So are all of his supporters, by association.

If you want to sleep around, more power to you. But what is the point of having a wife if you do shit like that to her?

Men who do that want the security blanket of a wife but treat her like shit. Not a lot of respect for that shit the older I get.
    This is why I have been telling all of you fuckers to not get married.
    You're a really smart injun and your genes should have been carried on in stable, committed marriage. This is one of the biggest problems in our country right now- i.e., all the dumbs are still making babies and not enough of the smarts.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

USMChawk said:

RedRocket said:

Your president is a piece of shit human who is too big of a pussy to dump his own wife.

If you want to sleep around, more power to you. But what is the point of having a wife if you do shit like that to her?

Men who do that want the security blanket of a wife but treat her like shit. Not a lot of respect for that shit the older I get.
    You're a really smart injun and your genes should have been carried on in stable, committed marriage. This is one of the biggest problems in our country right now- i.e., all the dumbs are still making babies and not enough of the smarts.
    What if I'm both dumb and don't have kids
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

USMChawk said:

RedRocket said:

What if I'm both dumb and don't have kids

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

USMChawk said:

RedRocket said:

You’ve just described the opening scene in Idiocracy.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

So it turns out that Trump isn't going to claim privilege. Interesting. Or not

Interesting. If he claimed privilege but lost based on the possible crime exception, that would signal that the end is nigh. The fat disgusting fuck had no choice but to lipo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

USMChawk said:

RedRocket said:

You’ve just described the opening scene in Idiocracy.
    Me and @creepycoug are gonna do a higher level thread at some point on declining IQ.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I think this is the start of the run up to the November mid term election. Stud will be leaking over the next few months. Not enough to impeach but enough for bad press.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/20/michael-cohen-secretly-recorded-trump-discussing-payment-model/807195002/

So discussing paying off a frivolous lawsuit, which they never actually paid, is near impeachment worthy? Are you really so naive to believe people file lawsuits for the very reason it's more expensive to fight it and they may get a few bucks to make it go away? Wait until your coffee burns someone at Hondo's burgers. TDS much?

You're are as big a hypocrite as this guy.

http://conservativefighters.org/news/obama-attacks-wealthy-for-big-houses-before-returning-to-his-8-million-eight-bedroom-mansion/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=whoopi_goldberg_spit_on_jeanine_pirro_screamed_get_the_f_k_out_of_this_building_pirro_claims&utm_term=2018-07-20
    Things you've said: You're a man of God. The US is a Christian state founded on Christian values. The US has lost it's moral compass.

But here you are carrying water for Trump and defending his adultry. I think Trump can fuck whoever he wants, married or single. Makes no difference to me. Has nothing to do with his ability to govern but I also don't construe politics with religion.

He never said he fucked her. She said he fucked her and wanted pay. She didn't get the pay. HTH
    Not quite, but that's ok.

And, I don't care. Frankly, she's hot af.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Would you pay to fuck a playmate or fuck Paula Jones for free? And then pay her anyway

Please to be to say YES!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Candidly, I'm not following it because IDGAF. The reason IDGAF is because it's not news to me that a powerful dude with money does shit you don't want printed in the papers. Bill was DAF ... most of them are.

The Jimmy Carters of the politician cohort are one in 100,000. Most people aren't that straight and narrow, especially if they've had influence for a long time. Trump has tapped mucho culo in his day. He cheated on his wife? Really? You don't say. Wanted to write a check to make it go away? How terribly original.
    To the best of my knowledge post FDR...

Did not fuck around on their spouses (and if they did it was extremely rare): Truman, Ike, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, Obama

Fucked around A LOT on their spouses: JFK, LBJ, Bubba, and Trump

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Candidly, I'm not following it because IDGAF. The reason IDGAF is because it's not news to me that a powerful dude with money does shit you don't want printed in the papers. Bill was DAF ... most of them are.

The Jimmy Carters of the politician cohort are one in 100,000. Most people aren't that straight and narrow, especially if they've had influence for a long time. Trump has tapped mucho culo in his day. He cheated on his wife? Really? You don't say. Wanted to write a check to make it go away? How terribly original.

Did not fuck around on their spouses (and if they did it was extremely rare): Truman, Ike, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, Obama

Trump is quite the democrat isn't he?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump is quite the democrat isn't he?
    He's got some Democrat in him for sure. But this we already knew.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    <

Would you pay to fuck a playmate or fuck Paula Jones for free? And then pay her anyway

Please to be to say YES!

Fuck she is hot. No hetero male would turn down the chance to bone.

See more at "Karen McDougal Nude" google image search.

brb, yo.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595

<

Please to be to say YES!

Fuck she is hot. No hetero male would turn down the chance to bone.

See more at "Karen McDougal Nude" google image search.

brb, yo.

So baze wouldn't