Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Limbaugh: The Left Is Undermining the Legitimacy of Elections

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018

This shit is the reason people don't take politics seriously.

The supposed bible thumping Christian's love the Jewish nation and the liberals love the terrorists.

Why the left is a fan of Islam is one of the more mind boggling things.

Is it because they aren't white? Do all people that aren't white love each other and live in harmony?

What happens when they aren't white but hate gays jews women transgender attack helicopters etc.

Who wins out here

Hit the nail on the head right there. They're a bunch of motherfucking racists. They're just racists that happen to be against the whites. They attempt to conceal their own racism by projecting that racism onto others. They spread the filth of racism on college campuses by constantly talking about white privilege.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The supposed bible thumping Christian's love the Jewish nation and the liberals love the terrorists.

Is it because they aren't white? Do all people that aren't white love each other and live in harmony?

What happens when they aren't white but hate gays jews women transgender attack helicopters etc.

Who wins out here

Hit the nail on the head right there. They're a bunch of motherfucking racists. They're just racists that happened to be against the whites. They attempt to conceal their own racism by projecting that racism onto others.
    Hating on white people only makes sense in the us where white people are a majority.

Siding with one ethnic group across the world over another one makes no fucking sense.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve actually never seen any Chirstian I know thump a bible. Do Muslims ever thump a Quaran?

I’ve actually never seen any Chirstian I know thump a bible. Do Muslims ever thump a Quaran?
    I think muslims like to thump christians with the Koran (easier to spell)
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And of course when you add up the number of brain-dead mind-numbed robots that are the Democrat base who will just repeat like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez running around talking about the Israelis occupying the Palestinians. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. She just hears Israel, occupy, settlements. She has no idea. She has no clue. She responds to cliches and slogans and considers it to be knowledge. And she’s apparently one of the smart ones.

The rest of the Democrat base, believe me, combined IQ of less than that of a pencil eraser. And I’ll guaran-damn-tee you that every one of those people, every election they lose, now gonna believe that it was rigged even though it’s the Democrats that rig elections.

Ocasio-Cortez shouldn’t have brought up Israel when she wasn’t ready to really dive into it. But the idea of a conservative criticizing anyone for not having a clue is hilarious. Blind support for a foreign country is not being informed.
    Blind support for Hamas terrorists is even worse. Does she support the Iranian theocracy and al Qaeda too? Ridiculous. The platform is too extreme. Maybe you don't remember the Palestinians firing off their guns in support of the terrorists on 9/11 but most people do. Palestinians are not our allies, and never will be. They can fuck off.
    You’re right, Palestine is not our ally, Israel is.

However, since we are their daddy, we should have a say in how they fucking act. I’m not saying you appease the death to Israel crowd, but we can stop adding to their ranks by bulldozing their homes and sniping their medics, as an example.
    You mean like interfering in their elections with our tax dollars?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's almost like the idea that the us is a religious nation is fucking wrong.

Do any of you guys have friends that are actual practicing Christian's?

I don't.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

And of course when you add up the number of brain-dead mind-numbed robots that are the Democrat base who will just repeat like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez running around talking about the Israelis occupying the Palestinians. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. She just hears Israel, occupy, settlements. She has no idea. She has no clue. She responds to cliches and slogans and considers it to be knowledge. And she’s apparently one of the smart ones.

The rest of the Democrat base, believe me, combined IQ of less than that of a pencil eraser. And I’ll guaran-damn-tee you that every one of those people, every election they lose, now gonna believe that it was rigged even though it’s the Democrats that rig elections.

Ocasio-Cortez shouldn’t have brought up Israel when she wasn’t ready to really dive into it. But the idea of a conservative criticizing anyone for not having a clue is hilarious. Blind support for a foreign country is not being informed.
    Blind support for Hamas terrorists is even worse. Does she support the Iranian theocracy and al Qaeda too? Ridiculous. The platform is too extreme. Maybe you don't remember the Palestinians firing off their guns in support of the terrorists on 9/11 but most people do. Palestinians are not our allies, and never will be. They can fuck off.
    You’re right, Palestine is not our ally, Israel is.

However, since we are their daddy, we should have a say in how they fucking act. I’m not saying you appease the death to Israel crowd, but we can stop adding to their ranks by bulldozing their homes and sniping their medics, as an example.
    You mean like interfering in their elections with our tax dollars?
    I mean anything with our tax dollars.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Do as I say, not as I do.