Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

business owners

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

No one even noticed it was verse 6:9

This place is slipping.

Oh I noticed. I just rolled my eyes.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

If you purchased something from another business (goods/services) would you like to receive an P.O. / invoice before being billed or ACH'd? Or could you give a fuck?

If u werent suckling one of your daddy's teats in '08 you wouldnt have to ask. Is any fucking limp wristy here over 18? Stones, i thought you were at least 30. Ill pop back in on LOI day in December to bring some perspective to the bored. I certainly wont be around for the 'fire Pete' crowd after Auburn pounds rock down our soft dl and slow, white ilb throats. Gonna be ugly.

As i said last 3-4 years. Pete going to pay bigly in 2018 for neglecting dline his 1st 3-4 years. He figured out dline recruiting last year unfortunately he scheduled Auburn at its low on the interior. At least GG came back. He might stop a complete hemorrhage. After Auburn, Zach Moss and Utah gonna run for 275. UW more than likely
    Will have 2 losses early... Browning will play his worst game all year vs (@) Auburn...maybe in his career. What did Peterhead see in browning? Ill never know
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,592
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

If you purchased something from another business (goods/services) would you like to receive an P.O. / invoice before being billed or ACH'd? Or could you give a fuck?

If u werent suckling one of your daddy's teats in '08 you wouldnt have to ask. Is any fucking limp wristy here over 18? Stones, i thought you were at least 30. Ill pop back in on LOI day in December to bring some perspective to the bored. I certainly wont be around for the 'fire Pete' crowd after Auburn pounds rock down our soft dl and slow, white ilb throats. Gonna be ugly.

As i said last 3-4 years. Pete going to pay bigly in 2018 for neglecting dline his 1st 3-4 years. He figured out dline recruiting last year unfortunately he scheduled Auburn at its low on the interior. At least GG came back. He might stop a complete hemorrhage. After Auburn, Zach Moss and Utah gonna run for 275. UW more than likely
    Will have 2 losses early... Browning will play his worst game all year vs (@) Auburn...maybe in his career. What did Peterhead see in browning? Ill never know
    It's essentially for my own selfish pathetic needs dealing with clueless millenials. Thank you for the comment. Brownshorts gonna wish for Rutgers after September 1st. UW gonna get trucked.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Receive the invoice first. As throbber mentioned, the PO is your side. While UWdoogbot might be soft on his vendors. If you get audited and they forget to send or you forget to follow up, that's on you. And my memory is shitty, so if I didn't get it before purchase, I never will.

*shrug I have MSA's and legions of lawyers/accountants now that I don't work for myself anymore. In my line of work I can't always have the paperwork first. Unexpected shit happens and in an ICS incident the entire structure even says, respond first, paperwork after.

As I said, it's purely my experience and my relationship with *specific vendors that I can trust. It's also part of my job to ensure the follow up on such things.

Someone else's mileage may vary. It sounds like @jecornel just has an issue with lazy POS young people though. If that's the case I'm following procedure and paperwork to a T.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

No one even noticed it was verse 6:9

This place is slipping.

Oh I noticed. I just rolled my eyes.
    You rolled your eyes at the bible? Wow. So Seattle man.