Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Story Time: The Joey's Waitresses Tweet

Last night I was watching the game at a bar with some friends.

Some guy who is a friend of a friend shows up. He just moved back to Seattle after finishing grad school. He starts telling me something about getting a job as a bartender while he was applying for real jobs.

I'm sitting next to him and watching the game. I yell "What the fuck Sark?!?!?"

Random dude (who I don't even know) points to the TV and says "that dude cheats on his wife...he slept with two of the waitresses at Joey's."

I asked him where he heard that.

Apparently this guy knows one of the bartenders at Joey's through his current bar tending gig, and he told him all about it.

I asked him if he believed that story. "Yeah man, my friend from college knows one of the chicks that slept with him." He had already heard the story from her FIRST!!1!

Maybe this is the magic bullet that REAL god has provided for us to end the Sark era now...praise be to Allah.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,742 Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks Bleenor
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Last night I was watching the game at a bar with some friends.

Some guy who is a friend of a friend shows up. He just moved back to Seattle after finishing grad school. He starts telling me something about getting a job as a bartender while he was applying for real jobs.

I'm sitting next to him and watching the game. I yell "What the fuck Sark?!?!?"

Random dude (who I don't even know) points to the TV and says "that dude cheats on his wife...he slept with two of the waitresses at Joey's."

I asked him where he heard that.

Apparently this guy knows one of the bartenders at Joey's through his current bar tending gig, and he told him all about it.

I asked him if he believed that story. "Yeah man, my friend from college knows one of the chicks that slept with him." He had already heard the story from her FIRST!!1!

Maybe this is the magic bullet that REAL god has provided for us to end the Sark era now...praise be to Allah.

I'm with Katie on this now. When you use the word "real" I get offended.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    SSWS is a loser on and off the field. Exactly what is he bringing to the table if he can't compete in the Pac-12 and runs around town on his wife?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HFNY said:

SSWS is a loser on and off the field. Exactly what is he bringing to the table if he can't compete in the Pac-12 and runs around town on his wife?

Kick ass pressers, FREE PUB!, and building a program the right way with substance instead of style.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    It's pretty lame to get him fired on cheating grounds, but IF it works then I am all for it. The stakes are too high. But we need proof. A cell phone pic. A written statement from a verifiable source. Something.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    I do wonder if "Shoots Brah" T-Shirt sales have gone up though. I bet the Seattle Retail Association is lobbying Woodtarded to keep Sloppy Steve.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    DeepSeaZ said:

I don't care if he cheats on his wife and I don't want him fired for it. I want him fired for being an average coach who can only produce average results. I want the administration to come out and acknowledge this and say "that is not good enough. We demand more." then bring Mora to the podium.

I think Carroll is the only guy who runs around (or did) behind his wife's back and is successful at his job. The vast majority of top coaches and good coaches didn't get that way because they ignored having integrity and high standards in everything they do. They have high character and it flows down to their players.

Sark's lack of integrity and character off the field is just more evidence of why he's a middling, mediocre coach and never will attain the heights that should be expected from UW.

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

DeepSeaZ said:

I don't care if he cheats on his wife and I don't want him fired for it. I want him fired for being an average coach who can only produce average results. I want the administration to come out and acknowledge this and say "that is not good enough. We demand more." then bring Mora to the podium.

I think Carroll is the only guy who runs around (or did) behind his wife's back and is successful at his job. The vast majority of top coaches and good coaches didn't get that way because they ignored having integrity and high standards in everything they do. They have high character and it flows down to their players.

Sark's lack of integrity and character off the field is just more evidence of why he's a middling, mediocre coach and never will attain the heights that should be expected from UW.

Hi there:

+1

How 'bout we just stick to firing Seven on merit?

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    edited November 2013
    So one fucking example?

What don't you get about "vast majority"

Petrino was 17-15 in conference. Doesn't that violate your better than 500 in conference, Sven?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    edited November 2013

DeepSeaZ said:

Why don't you visit a Miami Dolphins bored and ask about Nick Sabans integrity?

After that try googling "Rick Pitino premature ejaculation".

After that try "Joe Paterno".

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So one fucking example?

What don't you get about "vast majority"

Petrino was 17-15 in conference. Doesn't that violate your better than 500 in conference, Sven?

We're ignoring his 24-6 in conference at Louisville?

He had posted consecutive 6-2 seasons at Arkansas before they fired him. Unlike Sark, he was actually making progress at Arkansas.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

DeepSeaZ said:

Wow.

If you just go off the average statistics, it show that over 70% of men have had affairs.

That would mean ... most football coaches are banging some whore other than their wife.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    This thread didn't deliver as hoped. Oh well.