Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

College QBs with a worse throwing motion than Miley

I'll start with the easy one

1. Tim Tebow

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    topdawgnc said:

Disagree.

Lockner's form was never the probrem.
    edited November 2013
    Couldn't find a good pic of Sidearm Stafford in an UGA uni.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,742 Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Still lol at that. What happens in Ferndale apparently couldn't stay there
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    TommySQC said:

Paus. Last UW QB to beat Oregon.

Also, did you know that the 80 hockey team still had to best Sweden. Or Finland. Or Norway. I forget

Paus you say? I don't know why nobody thought of him in the first reply to this thread... ;)

• DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Vince Young's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    You guys are fucking idiots. Youve been listening to Eklund who knows zero about college QBs. LISTEN YOU DIPSHITED ARMCHAIR QB'S, There is nothing wrong with CM's passing. 95% of you turds on this forum dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Im going back to dawgman. At leat 10% of
    those fucks know a little something about ball.

Danny White from Arizona in the 90's had a fucked up delivery yet still was good. (Most of you cuntstanks werent even watching fb then. Casey Paus had the worst delivery I have EVER
    seen at this level and it isnt close. His was so slow it allowed the DL to block his passes and the DB's to close on EVERY pass. It was the worst in the history of college football.

Price's windup is waaaaay slower and more costly than CM's. Price pl a yed one of his better games last night, but still showed his limitations. Cyler will be a better QB than Price in the W/L column. Thats all that matters. BTW, Taylor Maryinez has the most hideous mechanics in college football. To criticize CM is retarded. But look who's doing the criticizing. You idiot fucks.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Mad_Son said:

TommySQC said:

Paus. Last UW QB to beat Oregon.

Also, did you know that the 80 hockey team still had to best Sweden. Or Finland. Or Norway. I forget

Paus you say? I don't know why nobody thought of him in the first reply to this thread... ;)

I'm hungover still. It was supposed to be in response to your poast..

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,742 Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are fucking idiots. Youve been listening to Eklund who knows zero about college QBs. LISTEN YOU DIPSHITED ARMCHAIR QB'S, There is nothing wrong with CM's passing. 95% of you turds on this forum dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Im going back to dawgman. At leat 10% of

Danny White from Arizona in the 90's had a fucked up delivery yet still was good. (Most of you cuntstanks werent even watching fb then. Casey Paus had the worst delivery I have EVER
    seen at this level and it isnt close. His was so slow it allowed the DL to block his passes and the DB's to close on EVERY pass. It was the worst in the history of college football.

Price's windup is waaaaay slower and more costly than CM's. Price pl a yed one of his better games last night, but still showed his limitations. Cyler will be a better QB than Price in the W/L column. Thats all that matters. BTW, Taylor Maryinez has the most hideous mechanics in college football. To criticize CM is retarded. But look who's doing the criticizing. You idiot fucks.

Disagree
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

puppylove_sugarsteel is off his meds in this thread.