Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Motorhead is your Offishul HH All Metal NIT Champion!

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 2,397
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes

If you can't see that Motorhead knocked off some TUFF competition without ever going to OT then you're not going to last long out here.
    YellowSnowSwaye

If you can't see that Motorhead knocked off some TUFF competition without ever going to OT then you're not going to last long out here.

Later guys...

Swaye
  • And they won it fair and square in a tournament - not one of those bullshit mythical Brigham Young style voters titles...
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Posts: 1,507
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Judas Priest got screwed.
    Fire_Marshall_Bill
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 29,024
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

Judas Priest got screwed.

NTTAWT
    RaceBannonLesGrossman
  • dfleadflea Posts: 3,680
    Butler Cabin Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Well deserved. I would have been ok with Maiden winning, too, so either way..........

I saw Motorhead at the Showbox in 2009 I think and I stood about 4 feet away from Lemmy while drinking double Jack and cokes and getting punched in the face by metal. I'm pretty sure the Reverend Horton Heat opened that night. My ears rang for days after that show.

Lemmy is the definition of heavy metal.
    YellowSnowSwayeUW_Doog_Bot
    dflea said:

Well deserved. I would have been ok with Maiden winning, too, so either way..........

I saw Motorhead at the Showbox in 2009 I think and I stood about 4 feet away from Lemmy while drinking double Jack and cokes and getting punched in the face by metal. I'm pretty sure the Reverend Horton Heat opened that night. My ears rang for days after that show.

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    SwayedfleaUW_Doog_Bot
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Posts: 10,500
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited July 11
    dflea said:

Cool story bro. Did you gargle their balls after the concert too?
  • dfleadflea Posts: 3,680
    Butler Cabin Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

dflea said:

Cool story bro. Did you gargle their balls after the concert too?
    Quit fagging out the music threads with your bullshit, you fucking maggot.
    UW_Doog_Bot
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 9,298
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Mmmmm.....Martini tim!

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Mmmmm.....Martini tim!

Not the Rev's best effort.

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Mmmmm.....Martini tim!

Not the Rev's best effort.
    I like the imagery none the less. I think I chain smoked a half pack of Lucky Strikes one night at a RevHoHe album release party at some Ballard pub once.
    dfleaGrundleStiltzkin

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Saw them with the remnants of Dead Kennedy's and Johnny Cash's old band for free in downtown Long Beach about three four years ago. All were still really good and kicked ass live.
    dfleaYellowSnowGrundleStiltzkin

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Saw them with the remnants of Dead Kennedy's and Johnny Cash's old band for free in downtown Long Beach about three four years ago. All were still really good and kicked ass live.
    Fuck you by the way if you are still going to concerts post becoming a father.
    UW_Doog_BotPitchfork51

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Fuck you by the way if you are still going to concerts post becoming a father.
    Didn't you read my other shitpoasts? I went to Primus and almost fucked some fat little girlfriend with the wife.
    YellowSnowPitchfork51
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 9,557
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    May be time to actually hear a song by them
    GrundleStiltzkinoregonblitzkrieg