Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Motorhead is your Offishul HH All Metal NIT Champion!

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,794
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you can't see that Motorhead knocked off some TUFF competition without ever going to OT then you're not going to last long out here.
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you can't see that Motorhead knocked off some TUFF competition without ever going to OT then you're not going to last long out here.

Later guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz0S88c-L80
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • doublebraiddawgdoublebraiddawg Member Posts: 42
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    And they won it fair and square in a tournament - not one of those bullshit mythical Brigham Young style voters titles...
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Judas Priest got screwed.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Judas Priest got screwed.

NTTAWT
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Well deserved. I would have been ok with Maiden winning, too, so either way..........

I saw Motorhead at the Showbox in 2009 I think and I stood about 4 feet away from Lemmy while drinking double Jack and cokes and getting punched in the face by metal. I'm pretty sure the Reverend Horton Heat opened that night. My ears rang for days after that show.

Lemmy is the definition of heavy metal.
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Well deserved. I would have been ok with Maiden winning, too, so either way..........

I saw Motorhead at the Showbox in 2009 I think and I stood about 4 feet away from Lemmy while drinking double Jack and cokes and getting punched in the face by metal. I'm pretty sure the Reverend Horton Heat opened that night. My ears rang for days after that show.

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    dflea said:

Cool story bro. Did you gargle their balls after the concert too?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Cool story bro. Did you gargle their balls after the concert too?
    Quit fagging out the music threads with your bullshit, you fucking maggot.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Mmmmm.....Martini tim!

Standard Supporter

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Mmmmm.....Martini tim!

Not the Rev's best effort.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Mmmmm.....Martini tim!

Not the Rev's best effort.
    I like the imagery none the less. I think I chain smoked a half pack of Lucky Strikes one night at a RevHoHe album release party at some Ballard pub once.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Saw them with the remnants of Dead Kennedy's and Johnny Cash's old band for free in downtown Long Beach about three four years ago. All were still really good and kicked ass live.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Saw them with the remnants of Dead Kennedy's and Johnny Cash's old band for free in downtown Long Beach about three four years ago. All were still really good and kicked ass live.
    Fuck you by the way if you are still going to concerts post becoming a father.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

RevHoHe is. The. Shit.
    Fuck you by the way if you are still going to concerts post becoming a father.
    Didn't you read my other shitpoasts? I went to Primus and almost fucked some fat little girlfriend with the wife.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    May be time to actually hear a song by them