Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And here I thought Neuheisel

Couldn't recruit:

Army of Dawgs Ryan have you ever gone back on something you said? Mora took over a team that had 50+ 4 and 5 star players a team that was 6-6 the year before. Thinking he'd have the same success in 09 as he's having in ucla is one of the most ignorant thoughts ou there

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    And any fucktard who actually thinks Sark is better than Willingham should die in fire. And Tyrone is fucking bad
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Thats just it. Mora took over a loaded team... which is why I don't understand why he can't be expected to beat Oregon and Stanford yet.

Seems like the same old excuses... he needs more time to get his own guys. His team is still young. Same doogishness.... different coach.

Beating a coach as shitty as Sark, at home, proves nothing.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Your_Mom said:

Thats just it. Mora took over a loaded team... which is why I don't understand why he can't be expected to beat Oregon and Stanford yet.

Seems like the same old excuses... he needs more time to get his own guys. His team is still young. Same doogishness.... different coach.

Guaranteed this guys religious views are either agnostic (bullshit) or "spiritual". Svens $20 on it.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Your_Mom said:

Guaranteed this guys religious views are either agnostic (bullshit) or "spiritual". Svens $20 on it.
    If you're going to slam agnostic people, I'm out.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    edited November 2013
    topdawgnc said:

Your_Mom said:

You can be agnostic. I'm agnostic. But I'm also an atheist. It's the people that think agnosticism is somehow an answer to the theist atheist question. It is not a third choice.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,079 Founders Club
    Some of my best friends are atheist
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Some of my best friends are atheist

I once dated a black atheist.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

topdawgnc said:

Your_Mom said:

You can be agnostic. I'm agnostic. But I'm also an atheist. It's the people that think agnosticism is somehow an answer to the theist atheist question. It is not a third choice.
    It's people that believe agnostics must be atheist who must struggle in an endless and futile search for answers.