Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2018

Yea but I saw some little kid from Mexico crying on tv the other day. Does that mean nothing to you?

Was the kid brown?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Yea but I saw some little kid from Mexico crying on tv the other day. Does that mean nothing to you?

Was the kid brown?
    He was from Mexico City and had a red tinge. Said his mommy, Jossie, was single and hard working. Jossie told him that Spirit Horse made a special visit and nine months later he was born. Also mentioned something about having visions of clapping seals and spirit fingers. Kid's got a bright future.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Was the kid brown?
    He was from Mexico City and had a red tinge. Said his mommy, Jossie, was single and hard working. Jossie told him that Spirit Horse made a special visit and nine months later he was born. Also mentioned something about having visions of clapping seals and spirit fingers. Kid's got a bright future.
    Great fucking pull.