Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The World According to Kim Grinolds (ca. 2011)

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
"Derek lost a lot of credibility when he started criticizing Sark."

"Many of you can't see what is being built here. Next year will be an improvement and 2013 is shaping up to be pretty special. It's going to be fun. ;) "

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    That 3-4 conference record is pretty darn special.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Kim's a good guy.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    Criticism was warranted by midseason 2009. Not calling for his head criticism, but certainly specific criticism over the way the team was performing, especially on the road. The blowout losses, piss poor road performances and losing streaks were established trends by 2011. Criticism and at least some hard questions regarding whether or not he is the right guy were both warranted by then.

I don't know Kim except through his posting behavior, but I'm not left with the impression that he as actually so daft as to not understand this. However, he does strike me as the common passive aggressive "progressive" Seattleite. His remark fits that MO.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

"Derek lost a lot of credibility when he started criticizing Sark."

"Many of you can't see what is being built here. Next year will be an improvement and 2013 is shaping up to be pretty special. It's going to be fun. ;) "

Count me as one who can't see what's being built here.

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    What's being built here is another front porch but the builder is only doing it for the first time. In other words, Sark took over Ty's porch, applied some paint to make it look a little more acceptable, but the infrastructure is still damaged.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2013
    loadsock said:

What's being built here is another front porch but the builder is only doing it for the first time. In other words, Sark took over Ty's porch, applied some paint to make it look a little more acceptable, but the infrastructure is still damaged.

Minus the Idaho and EWU type victories, I disagree. Sark is 1 year away from 0-12 himself
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013
    Kimmy is a pathetic little boy with no sense of humor, who failed at everything he's attempted. Fatters is the fat, dumb Mexican sidekick to the Cisco Kid.

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

"Many of you can't see what is being built here. Next year will be an improvement and 2013 2008 is shaping up to be pretty special. It's going to be fun. ;) "

He basically said the same fucking shit in 2006 IIRC.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Subscriptions are up!