Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies=Dallas Cowboys

Stolen from Simmons mailbag. This will ring true.

Q: No Cowboys fan that I know is freaking out following this blowout loss in New Orleans (and I know MANY). The reason: because we've come to expect this from the Cowboys, a once-proud franchise now mired in mediocrity because of the short-sightedness and incompetence of our General MisManager (trademark pending), Jerry Jones. We are exactly 21-21 since the start of Jason Garrett's first full season in 2011, and an incredible 133-133 since the start of the 1997 season. Look it up. It's true. Until Jerry kicks the bucket, or decides to hire the next Sean Payton/Chip Kelly to replace The Red Robot, I am mentally prepared to continue this monotonous existence as the most-exciting .500 team in sports. There's no freaking out, because we're used to it. It's The Cowboy Way.
—Benjamin Porter, The Colony, Texas

Both were in their prime in the 1990's then both ran off their most successful coach in 1993(Johnson was March of 1994 fuck off).

Each had one year of glory with an undisciplined coach who was fired just two years later(Switzer and Slick Rick) and now both are stuck in irrelevancy.

Jason Garrett like Sark has tried the firing the DC trick but still is getting blown up on defense. Both fan bases have come to expect the worst from their team in big games.

Yep this Simmons mailbag really hit home that the Huskies are to college what the Cowboys are to the NFL.

Comments