Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Coach Pete, how'd that big Summer recruiting weekend go?

"Oh you know, Kennedy Lewis told us to fuck off and committed to TCU a couple of days prior to his official visit. We even told him and his parents we already paid for their flight tickets and they didn't give a fuck and still told us to fuck off. We told Josh Delgado and Mycah Pittman to fuck off in favor of Lewis so we got left holding our dicks and now our only hope is Joe Ngata who's in love with Clemson. Then the best out-of-state RB we've ever had a chance at signing told us to fuck off in favor of Ann Arbor, Michigan and douche bag Harbaugh. Oh and to top it all off we got zero commitments from our BIG recruiting weekend. That about sums it up."

It's been real guys. Gonna go drink some bleach now.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I thought all of you on the bleach drinking bandwagon were a little premature, but I just poured a pint. I’m legitimately concerned at this point. If Nick Saban, who can basically pick whoever the fuck he wants, is offering kids in your state that you haven’t offered yet, you’re fucking the dwag. I get the “make a UW offer mean something” shtick, but come the fuck on, Pete.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2018
    dnc said:

"Oh you know, Kennedy Lewis told us to fuck off and committed to TCU a couple of days prior to his official visit. We even told him and his parents we already paid for their flight tickets and they didn't give a fuck and still told us to fuck off. We told Josh Delgado and Mycah Pittman to fuck off in favor of Lewis so we got left holding our dicks and now our only hope is Joe Ngata who's in love with Clemson. Then the best out-of-state RB we've ever had a chance at signing told us to fuck off in favor of Ann Arbor, Michigan and douche bag Harbaugh. Oh and to top it all off we got zero commitments from our BIG recruiting weekend. That about sums it up."

It's been real guys. Gonna go drink some bleach now.

The fuck???

STOp
    I meant it if I was speaking from Coach Pete's perspective. Therefore, the best out-of-state RB he's ever had a realistic chance to sign at UW and a kid I think will be a game changer in college.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

In fairness, Bama hasn’t offered anyone in state that we haven’t yet.

maybe Tosh trusts the coaches
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    Tequilla said:

All you fucking pencil dick whining in your fucking Dad’s basement need to take a walk for perspective, then go to a bar, get drunk, and beer goggle some some heffer bitch back to your Dad’s basement only to have her squish your nut sack and finish by twist tearing you flaccid dicks sideways for the rest of your lives.

Until the class is finished fucking LIPO ... most of you miserable pathetic fucks would never be happy until we signs 50 person class ... which is sorta against the rules in place

POD Spoiler. Buy Enzyte. Buy it all.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2018
    Tequilla said:

All you fucking pencil dick whining in your fucking Dad’s basement need to take a walk for perspective, then go to a bar, get drunk, and beer goggle some some heffer bitch back to your Dad’s basement only to have her squish your nut sack and finish by twist tearing you flaccid dicks sideways for the rest of your lives.

Until the class is finished fucking LIPO ... most of you miserable pathetic fucks would never be happy until we signs 50 person class ... which is sorta against the rules in place

When this class is finished KB will still suck at recruiting soo...
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Can't decide which bored is moar entertaining right now, this one or the Florida 247 TBS bored...

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Board/14/Contents/Mycah-Pittman-has-made-up-his-mind-119324276/
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I hope we sign ZERO players this year and everyone that posts on the recruiting bored dies in a mass suicide at the signing day party while being sodomized by Kim's 2 inches of fury.

At least it will be in color.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I hope we sign ZERO players this year and everyone that posts on the recruiting bored dies in a mass suicide at the signing day party while being sodomized by Kim's 2 inches of fury.

Me too!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I thought all of you on the bleach drinking bandwagon were a little premature, but I just poured a pint. I’m legitimately concerned at this point. If Nick Saban, who can basically pick whoever the fuck he wants, is offering kids in your state that you haven’t offered yet, you’re fucking the dwag. I get the “make a UW offer mean something” shtick, but come the fuck on, Pete.

This was the Helfrich strategy. It's a bold strategy Cotton
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Signing 0 players gives us a better a shot at not signing a bunch of shitty players so I AGREE