Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Night With A Doog

Went to the game tonight. When it was 27-7, I remarked Sark needs to get fired. My buddy and the Doog from Maple Valley in front of me said I was wrong, and Sark had done a great job. I drank more whiskey and kept my mouth shut. When the game was over, my other buddy at the game who went to WSU and didn't care about the game wanted to go out for a night on the town in Hollywood and hit on some sloots.The doog buddy of mine who is 26, married with two kids (nuff said) said he was tired and wanted to go home. He also commented that the game was fun and we had a nice comeback. Childhood friend or not, I can't be friends with this guy anymore.

Comments

• I'm at a loss for words. We all deserve 0-12 for even posting anything about Husky Football. I'm mad at my doog buddy, I'm mad at his wife, and most importantly, I'm mad at myself for getting in this situation. At least I am taking my Coug buddy to Newport Beach tomorrow to do some drugs and fuck a whore.

So you'll be on here making typo's?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Problem is not being married, problem is being a pussy fan.

Mrs Chest was rooting against UW after ASU against Cal and Colorado.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    You guys seem pretty cool (Roadschnawg & Collegeschnoog), but overall - Gen Y & Millennials are complete fucking fags. That's a major part of the problem
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    I couldn't be happier that my GF doesn't give a fuck about sports. Yeah, she likes getting dressed up and going to the game to take pictures, but she never tries to offer any insight or act like she knows what is going on. She doesn't give a fuck what happens. Truth is, she probably knows more than the doog and his wife because she just goes with whatever I tell her.
  • You guys seem pretty cool (Roadschnawg & Collegeschnoog), but overall - Gen Y & Millennials are complete fucking fags. That's a major part of the problem

Agreed. For the most part my g-g-g-eneration sucks ass. The popularity of facebook has a lot to do with it.

People care less and less about who they are in real life and more about who they are online.

Get off my lawn!
    Not to nitpick but that is what this whole forum is about. I doubt anyone in here goes around telling people to fucking die in a fire or get fucked with a rusty cheesegrater.

You are right though that facebook has killed this generation. People never do social things anymore.

Sports have become sissified it's not longer about winning but "having a good time" like we are playing fucking T-Ball again.
  • You guys seem pretty cool (Roadschnawg & Collegeschnoog), but overall - Gen Y & Millennials are complete fucking fags. That's a major part of the problem

Agreed. For the most part my g-g-g-eneration sucks ass. The popularity of facebook has a lot to do with it.

People care less and less about who they are in real life and more about who they are online.

Get off my lawn!
    Not to nitpick but that is what this whole forum is about. I doubt anyone in here goes around telling people to fucking die in a fire or get fucked with a rusty cheesegrater.

You are right though that facebook has killed this generation. People never do social things anymore.

Sports have become sissified it's not longer about winning but "having a good time" like we are playing fucking T-Ball again.
    True, but I tonight I actually said, "You deserve 0-12, you must enjoy getting plunger raped, and your kids will enjoy the orange slices."
    LOL sometimes I say things on here in real life and my Doog friends look at me funny.

One even said "Oh god are you one of those half brain idiots that nobody likes?".

I purposely don't want people knowing how I am online as I say some fucked up stuff on here.

CollegeDoog is right about the facebook generation just totally sucking.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I've made a few rusty cheese grater references at work.
  • I've made a few rusty cheese grater references at work.

I do love it when Doogs tell me I'm a loser when most of the time I'm talking on here I'm actually at work.

Obama's America everyone!
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588
    Friends Don't Let Friends Become Doogs
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I think most of the doogs are just totally clueless. If they were educated on what we know then most of them would ultimately side with us.