Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But its a new policy!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

What's next to be outraged about?

Can't wait!

Obama was right just like Trump is. Remove the incentive to show up with someone's kids trying to break out border laws

I was right

Trump just announced the he changed his mind.

I guess he didn't agree with you that he was right. Or he caved to public pressure.

Either way, that makes you wrong.
    Zero tolerance remains.
    Moving the goalpost doesn't change the fact that you and Trump were wrong.
    Dems were against "zero tolerance" but are ok with it now because families aren't split apart.

As you can see by this tweet, did Trump really cave?

Ending family separation at the border without ending "zero tolerance" is a trap. This is nothing more than more than a plan to throw kids & families into cages indefinitely & further criminalize those coming to the US to seek asylum. #FamiliesBelongTogether NOT in cages. https://t.co/s7y73A1eFx

— Domestic Workers (@domesticworkers) June 20, 2018
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

So Obama locked them up together, Trump is locking them up separately. We already knew that.

Also, Obama sucked.

hth

Bullshit.

But Trump proved himself to be the bigger Man today. The Democrats and those that ahem, sympathize with them can resume to whining about Russian collusion again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

What's next to be outraged about?

Can't wait!

Obama was right just like Trump is. Remove the incentive to show up with someone's kids trying to break out border laws

I was right

Trump just announced the he changed his mind.

I guess he didn't agree with you that he was right. Or he caved to public pressure.

Either way, that makes you wrong.
    Zero tolerance remains.
    Moving the goalpost doesn't change the fact that you and Trump were wrong.
    What goal post?

You really claiming a win over kids getting to spend more time in prison?

Zero Tolerance remains. I told you guys I don't give a shit about kids
  • Options

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

30 posts in and race is still non stop sucking Trump's dick and blaming Obama.

Defend Trump on his actions with talking about Obama or Hillary.

I'm beginning to think Race is actually a Russian troll bot. No one could actually be this stupid and delusional right?

Ummm....
    Find one delusional statement I've made and prove I was wrong.
    Troomps hate facts.
    Get down to the store and get that Sixer of Busch Lite. Maybe don’t wear a seatbelt. But do wear a blindfold.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

I'm beginning to think Race is actually a Russian troll bot. No one could actually be this stupid and delusional right?

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.
    Get down to the store and get that Sixer of Busch Lite. Maybe don’t wear a seatbelt. But do wear a blindfold.
    Let me use your EBT card?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.
    Did you use up all yours?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.
    I’ve never been on public assistance. You should ask around here among your fellow trumpanzees who has.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.
    Of course he has. It’s the damn 20th of the month. I’m hearing He has enough cans to return to get a 40 though.

#winning
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.
    Of course he has. It’s the damn 20th of the month. I’m hearing He has enough cans to return to get a 40 though.

#winning
    The 20th of the month? I’m not familiar with welfare mechanics. By all means, educate us. Where do you go to get your “benefit?”
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.
    I’ve never been on public assistance. You should ask around here among your fellow trumpanzees who has.
    You are a walking talking typing prototype of why entitlements should be cut even further.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.
    You are a walking talking typing prototype of why entitlements should be cut even further.
    Go ahead. Slit your own throat.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Troomps hate facts.

#winning
    The 20th of the month? I’m not familiar with welfare mechanics. By all means, educate us. Where do you go to get your “benefit?”
    Just follow my earlier instructions, but be sure to warm up the car with garage door closed before you leave. I’ll explain it all when you get back. Have a safe trip!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

If its not about open borders why won't the dems work to close them?

Oh because they would get killed by their base

Why can't dems be honest about open borders. Because they get killed by the voters

Not a straw man a fucking fact

Race forgets that Obama deported more people than his predecessors and there was a net migration out of the country during his tenure.
    And here we go again

Where were the protests and wall to wall coverage?

Blame your news source for that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Squirt said:

If its not about open borders why won't the dems work to close them?

Oh because they would get killed by their base

Why can't dems be honest about open borders. Because they get killed by the voters

Not a straw man a fucking fact

Do you equate open borders with an immigration policy that allows some legal immigration? Or an immigration policy that has zero restrictions on how many people come into the country?

Of course there should be legal immigration.

Democrats want zero restrictions because that's racism.
    1. We agree that there should be legal immigration.

2. Democrats don't want zero restrictions. Link to a single reputable source that says otherwise. Your say-so doesn't cut it.

Here is the Democratic Party's national platform on immigration, which endorses limits on legal immigration: https://www.democrats.org/party-platform#broken-immigration
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hiillary being honest

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."

After getting caught

"I was talking about energy. You know, we trade more energy with our neighbors than we trade with the rest of the world combined," she said. "And I do want us to have an electric grid, an energy system that crosses borders. I think that will be great benefit to us."

https://openborders.info/pro-open-borders-people/

The democrats problem as usual is the more people know about what they believe the less likely they are to vote for them so they lie about it
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I’m here to see how much of Trumps cock Race wanted to take up his ass today.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m here to see how much of Trumps cock Race wanted to take up his ass today.

Another debate champ joins the fray

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

they don't want open borders. They just want California employers to not e verify even though its the law

Now why would California go to the trouble of trying to scare employers into breaking Federal law?