Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogs gonna Doog

Army of Dawgs
5 hours ago via mobile
Welp fuck. Easily able to bounce back..
2 people like this.

Tyler D. Iverson Sankey is running with a vengeance right now
5 hours ago

Ryan Reformado this game is already garbage
5 hours ago via mobile

Tyler D. Iverson Nice catch Stringfellow!
5 hours ago

Army of Dawgs And that's why genes aren't called after 5 minutes. Fucking beautiful drive
5 hours ago

Ryan Reformado how bout in the second quarter?
4 hours ago via mobile

Zach Yuzer So sick of Sark
4 hours ago via mobile

Army of Dawgs Well Ryan turn off the game then if you're calling it
4 hours ago

Ryan Reformado i cant believe they went with Sark when Mora was begging to come.
4 hours ago via mobile · 2

Army of Dawgs He was? He wasn't waiting in line to be the HC for the hawks? Let's just skew history shall we? I can't believe they went with sark when saban could've been offered the job! If were just going to make up history might as well make it worth while.
3 hours ago via mobile

J.K. Kelley Well, the first ten minutes looked like the ASU game. The second twenty looked like a lot of fighting back. Let's see how they come out and battle with Miles (I think Price got it in the shoulder and can't throw now).
3 hours ago · 1

Tyler D. Iverson Mora would have came to Washington. He's that kind of guy
3 hours ago

Army of Dawgs From everyone I've heard if mora wanted the job it was his but he was in line for the hawks. Pretty obvious. And JK this game ain't over. Were one terrible call away from being down by 3. We're still in this.
3 hours ago via mobile

J.K. Kelley Hey, I wasn't being negadawg. I don't need to be told we're still in the game.
3 hours ago

Ryan Reformado Mora came out and said "if Washington offers me the job i will be in Seattle tomorrow" thats when he had atlanta in the playoffs.
3 hours ago via mobile · 1

Kyle Owen Fuck.
about an hour ago

Army of Dawgs Ryan have you ever gone back on something you said? Mora took over a team that had 50+ 4 and 5 star players a team that was 6-6 the year before. Thinking he'd have the same success in 09 as he's having in ucla is one of the most ignorant thoughts ou there. An jk I know that i wasn't acting as if you were being a nega. There is more than enough to be angry about in this game. Everything went against us and then we shot ourselves in the foot.. Then the other foot. Those two fumbles, that joke of a call that called the td back, blocked FG, going for it on 4th, price leaving the game.. Just a frustrating game. One bright spot: STRINGFELLOW. Goodness. Just a infuriating game.

Comments

• Brian Hurley I love revisionist history. Not only that but the myopic view that just because Mora is successful in LA he would also be here. Stupid. Different teams, different players. Get over it. Get behind the coach we have. Or get off he wagon.

I love people who claim that if you don't get behind the coach that means you aren't a real fan. What a crock of shit.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013

I love people who claim that if you don't get behind the coach that means you aren't a real fan. What a crock of shit.

I got that from a liberal today.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Brian Hurley I love revisionist history. Not only that but the myopic view that just because Mora is successful in LA he would also be here. Stupid. Different teams, different players. Get over it. Get behind the coach we have. Or get off he wagon.

Word.

Scarves up - these bitches get everything they deserve. What's fucked is that we are subjected to it, as well.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Until yesterday, doogs diminished Mora's rapid success at UCLA and "need[ed] to see a championship." One close look at his team, and now it's "he wouldn't have the same success here."

Reality: The ceiling is still higher at UW than UCLA. The only thing that could keep Mora from doing better here is the culture of mediocrity doogs have created.
  • UCLA is a basketball school, whose stadium is off campus where USC is the primary football school.

Love how Doogs just disregard Stanford and UCLA being better than UW when traditionally that has never happened nor should it happen.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

UCLA is a basketball school, whose stadium is off campus where USC is the primary football school.

Love how Doogs just disregard Stanford and UCLA being better than UW when traditionally that has never happened nor should it happen.

It's as if tradition and money don't matter...
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Dude, take your political shit to the right bored.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Competitive Dooging. Ugh.
  • Army of Dawgs I do not have that opinon, Brian, well I have half that opinion. I do not get the hard on for Mora at all. I said in the begining of the season if we go 8-4 im not going to be very happy if we go another fucking 7-5 i want him out. but I do no want Mora to take over at all. THere are plenty of coaches to go after IMO Mora is not one of them.
    6 hours ago

Damn someone is still butt hurt over the stalking of Prune Fingers I take it.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Brian Hurley I love revisionist history. Not only that but the myopic view that just because Mora is successful in LA he would also be here. Stupid. Different teams, different players. Get over it. Get behind the coach we have. Or get off he wagon.

And that is, at its core, the crux of our ideological war with Doogman and other Sarkisian cultists.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Why can't I support the team by wanting their mediocre coach to get fired?
  • I love how thick headed these Doogs are. They don't want to admit we are right and have Mora hired.

If Mora is hired and wins a Rose Bowl they would be miserable.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I love how thick headed these Doogs are. They don't want to admit we are right and have Mora hired.

They would want Mora to loose at UW so they could be right

• dnc said:

I love how thick headed these Doogs are. They don't want to admit we are right and have Mora hired.

It would be fun saying that to those cocksuckers and accuse them of being terrible fans for not supporting the coach.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

dnc said:

It would be fun saying that to those cocksuckers and accuse them of being terrible fans for not supporting the coach.
    Most of them would quickly jump all over Mora's sack, but a few would hold out, and they would be very fun.