Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meeting of two dictators

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

No I read it. The point is he went after the press and their sources. Personally, I don’t care but to pretend he didn’t is myopic.

No. He went after those who leaked classified information. Which is illegal.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

No I read it. The point is he went after the press and their sources. Personally, I don’t care but to pretend he didn’t is myopic.

No. He went after those who leaked classified information. Which is illegal.
    When is Schiff being arraigned?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Imagine being Kim Jong Un and having to face the man that just scared Trudeau out of his eyebrows.

You mean the fat orange pussy who waited til after he left the conference to throw insults on Twitter? Never forget that Trump is a five time draft dodging coward.
    You sound angry and bitter.

Is that why you want war with Russia? Or is your entire retirement account held in Big oil?
    Clockwork shill
    Get your own line, bitch.

All I want is peace and no more money spent on endless war. Something the current President is delivering in spades.

Gets ya right in the feels, doesn't it?

You never answered my question. Why do you want war with Russia?

Everybody with half a brain knows who the real #clockworkshill is.
    So you want America to bend over to every authoriatian regime if that means it'll avoid war. Ok pussy. Keep on sucking Putin's cock you clockwork shill.
    You bent over and voted an authoritarian regime into power, not once but twice. Then you tried to extend the life of that regime by voting Hillary. You have no ground to stand on with this argument & should stfu. Pussy. Use your real sn, Boobs.
    So Obama was an authoritarian but Trump, who wants to silence the media, threatened to control of the DoJ, and thinks he can pardon himself, isn't? Just more fucktarded Trump logic.
    Obama administration actually imprisoned journalists. Trump thus far has only called them names.
    OK, I'm going to award poont to Hondo here. The case I was thinking of was James Risen. Obama Justice Dept. pursued him with a subpoena for years, trying to force him to divulge the name of a source. I guess my memory of the case stopped when Risen was prepared to go to jail, under charge of contempt or obstruction I guess, rather than give up his source. But after five years, Justice dropped it and Risen did not go to jail. Moar here http://www.businessinsider.com/james-risen-case-obama-journalism-press-freedom-2014-8

So @2001400ex in this example I was thinking of, you were right and I was wrong. The Obama Administration sought cooperation under threat of jail time, but never actually slammed the door on him. I apologize for this error.
    Just wait until Hondo gets his own gulags then there won't even be subpoenas.
  • Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Imagine being Kim Jong Un and having to face the man that just scared Trudeau out of his eyebrows.

You mean the fat orange pussy who waited til after he left the conference to throw insults on Twitter? Never forget that Trump is a five time draft dodging coward.
    You sound angry and bitter.

Is that why you want war with Russia? Or is your entire retirement account held in Big oil?
    Clockwork shill
    Get your own line, bitch.

All I want is peace and no more money spent on endless war. Something the current President is delivering in spades.

Gets ya right in the feels, doesn't it?

You never answered my question. Why do you want war with Russia?

Everybody with half a brain knows who the real #clockworkshill is.
    So you want America to bend over to every authoriatian regime if that means it'll avoid war. Ok pussy. Keep on sucking Putin's cock you clockwork shill.
    You bent over and voted an authoritarian regime into power, not once but twice. Then you tried to extend the life of that regime by voting Hillary. You have no ground to stand on with this argument & should stfu. Pussy. Use your real sn, Boobs.
    So Obama was an authoritarian but Trump, who wants to silence the media, threatened to control of the DoJ, and thinks he can pardon himself, isn't? Just more fucktarded Trump logic.
    Obama administration actually imprisoned journalists. Trump thus far has only called them names.
    OK, I'm going to award poont to Hondo here. The case I was thinking of was James Risen. Obama Justice Dept. pursued him with a subpoena for years, trying to force him to divulge the name of a source. I guess my memory of the case stopped when Risen was prepared to go to jail, under charge of contempt or obstruction I guess, rather than give up his source. But after five years, Justice dropped it and Risen did not go to jail. Moar here http://www.businessinsider.com/james-risen-case-obama-journalism-press-freedom-2014-8

So @2001400ex in this example I was thinking of, you were right and I was wrong. The Obama Administration sought cooperation under threat of jail time, but never actually slammed the door on him. I apologize for this error.
    I hear ya. It is true that Obama used the espionage act to jail those that leaked classified information. Same thing Republicans tried getting Hillary for. From my reading, the people who went to jail were either current or former government employees who used their access to released confidential information.

Besides, we all know Obama was in bed with the press.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    I've honestly never heard of anyone having fake eyebrows before.

Aren't thye usually TOO bushy and you need to pluck them?

Or be a woman and get rid of them and get the fake shit tattooed on shit or whatever

but an eyebrow toupe?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Or be a woman and get rid of them and get the fake shit tattooed on shit or whatever

but an eyebrow toupe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIeelm0p-0o
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

but an eyebrow toupe?

Not many guys in the world are as big of a faggot as Trudeau so fake brows are not in high circulation.
  • Options
    Conservatives only hate murdering communist dictators when they are of Muslim descent.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's a negotiating tactic. Trump is one step ahead of faggot hollow men. He's buttering Kim up, intentionally playing to his ego by calling him "Chairman Kim," downplaying his faults and highlighting the 'attributes' of Kim. Kim is the target audience.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's a negotiating tactic. Trump is one step ahead of faggot hollow men. He's buttering Kim up, intentionally playing to his ego by calling him "Chairman Kim," downplaying his faults and highlighting the 'attributes' of Kim. Kim is the target audience.
    That's a long way of saying Trump's a pussy.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

The left hated it when they thought we were going to get nuked from NK because Trump was calling him names. Now they are good and they hate it again. Water is wet.

Peace in our time.