Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter Bryant is going to be insanely good this year....

12346»

Comments

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Baphomet said:

dnc said:

Baphomet said:

dnc said:

Baphomet said:

dnc said:

Baphomet said:

Really sucks for this season.

If there is any silver lining, I guess it is that he will have more eligibility in coming years when we should have a better QB to throw him the ball.

He's not going to be here 5 years
    Nobody said he was.

But no worries, I understand you probably weren't a reading comprehension major in college.
    OK since we agree I'm clearly slow, please break it down for me. If you're not suggesting he'll be here for his RS senior season how is this injury going to get him "more eligibility in coming years"?
    I'm saying he probably plans to play X number of seasons, regardless of what X is (2, 3, 4).

If he is not eligible this year, due to injury, then I think he will still be here for X number of playing seasons -- X won't change, and more of those will be with a QB better than Browning.

And the 'reading comprehension major' thing was a joke, referencing the old 'grammar major' meme from the old dawgman days, before HH was a thing, and before we called memes, memes.
    So it has nothing to do with eligibility then. You're just saying you think this means he'll stay 4 years instead of 3.

Got it.
    I'm saying he will stay enough seasons to get the target playing years he wants, and if he has to sit out a season (not play) due to injury, then he will still stay long enough to play the number of years he thinks he needs to play to make it to the next level.

I can't make it any simpler for you without asking you to retake 3rd grade math.
    Burn?

I *get* it just fine.

Your argument has nothing to do with eligibility. I have no idea if you're correct but I have no problem with it as stated in your most recent post.
    Cool. Sorry if my tone is combative today. I'm in a pissed off mood after learning that The Showbox in Seattle is being torn down to build condos.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sibling saw him at a coffee shop the other day, dude is definitely down for the count.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sure looks like he's down for the count here, too.

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

GET YO WEIGHT UP
  • Options
    skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Baphomet said:

Aquatic sports are a great way to rehab knees
    You spelled “swimming” wrong. I doubt wake surfing is something that the medical staff is encouraging him to do. It’s less of a high-impact activity than wake boarding, but having done both, it’s still not something I’d recommend while going through a rehab that by all indications is going to keep the kid from football activities for at least 2 months
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Black Beast.