Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your all time favorite win over Stanford?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,975 Founders Club

Your all time favorite win over Stanford? 33 votes

1977 at home 45-21 (DJ's first win over Trees or were they still Injuns?)
0%
1993 at home 31-14 (Fuck off Bill Walsh)
12%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverDeepSeaZUWerentThereManYellowSnow 4 votes
1995 away 38- 28 (Ty's first game as Stanford corch)
0%
1999 at home 35-30 (greatest single game performance by a Husky QB?)
18%
Fire_Marshall_BillApostleofGriefdncJaWarrenJaHookerFenderbender123DawgWagonDan 6 votes
2000 away 31-28 (RIP Curtis)
21%
TommySQCCirrhosisDawgTequillabiak1Doogleswhatshouldicareabouthuskyhooligan 7 votes
2012 at Clink 17-13 (Doog, Doog, Doog, Doog)
0%
2016 at home 42-16 (Pete's signature win at UW to date...sad)
39%
CuntWaffleLoneStarDawgUWhuskytskeetGladstoneExtraChrisBchuckBaphometuziDoog_de_JourIce_HolmvikNeighbor2972RDRDoogCourics 13 votes
Write-in option
9%
RoadDawg55Mad_SonDennis_DeYoung 3 votes

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,975 Founders Club

44-6 btw

I was really drunk. Can't remember what the score was exactly.
    chuck said:

I don't think I dooged about it at all, but the win at the clink was a fun one. Their inept QB helped *us stay in the game, and a couple of big ass plays from an otherwise inept offense (Sankey long TD run, Williams long catch and run) won the game. A "defensive" battle decided by big plays makes for a good game.

I feel like I was dooging a bit after that one. Yeah, we got killed by Mike the Tiger (RIP) a few weeks prior, but this was a big in conference win. And then thud...3 game losing streak.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,937 Swaye's Wigwam
    2016 at home 42-16 (Pete's signature win at UW to date...sad)

chuck said:

I don't think I dooged about it at all, but the win at the clink was a fun one. Their inept QB helped *us stay in the game, and a couple of big ass plays from an otherwise inept offense (Sankey long TD run, Williams long catch and run) won the game. A "defensive" battle decided by big plays makes for a good game.

I feel like I was dooging a bit after that one. Yeah, we got killed by Mike the Tiger (RIP) a few weeks prior, but this was a big in conference win. And then thud...3 game losing streak.
    Wobbly, errant pass was the star of the UW defense in a couple of program changing wins under Sark (other being the home upset of Corpse and USC). Things would have gotten ugly for this conference if only that guy didn't miss 3 games every year.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,418 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Write in:

Senior day court rush upset of #1 in 2004

You and your volleyball bullshit
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    1999 at home 35-30 (greatest single game performance by a Husky QB?)

chuck said:

chuck said:

Wobbly, errant pass was the star of the UW defense in a couple of program changing wins under Sark (other being the home upset of Corpse and USC). Things would have gotten ugly for this conference if only that guy didn't miss 3 games every year.
    Ty Montgomery dropped a couple passes including one late.
    That's what they get for throwing deep to a RB
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,503 Founders Club
    The halloween game where the wave was allegedly invented. Other than that NOGAF about beating Stanford since Jim Plunkett

The halloween game where the wave was allegedly invented. Other than that NOGAF about beating Stanford since Jim Plunkett

Yeah, NOC'd until NFL caliber in-state lineman started going there. We still have work to do take the luster of their brand and last year's shit show on the farm didn't help.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited June 2018
    I wasn't aware you guys had actually beaten Stanford at any point in the past decade
    Gladstone said:

I wasn't aware you guys had actually beaten Stanford at any point in the past decade

you had 39 posts in the 2016 stanford game thread

hth
    Oh schnapp.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    I looked this up on winsipedia. I guess Ty beat a Harbaugh team in 07. Actual LOL. I had stopped watching UW football by then.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

hth
    Listen, guys: If we're going to start being held accountable for remembering when we drunk post, I'm fucking out of here.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Gladstone said:

hth
    You think I can remember 2016?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

hth
    ROFL