Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still soft on Russia

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can you try and not make a terrible poast? One fucking time man....
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Can you try and not make a terrible poast? One fucking time man....

Yup. You did cum first.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:
    Such fag J for even knowing that song exists.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

For the millionth time...trump exists specifically because of obama and hillary. So no, you can't talk about trump without talking about them. And the reason the left keeps losing is because they still dont get it.

What about the 16 Republicans who shit the bed against him?

And yes. You can talk about Trump without Obama and Hillary. Just troomps like you refuse to blame Trump for anything or revert to Obama and Hillary for excuses.

You still dont get it.

The only reason it was ever remotely possible that Donald freaking Trump won the presidency is because the left is so incredibly shitty in every facet that people thought well holy shit I guess I'll choose this guy.

And they haven't gotten any better.

Somehow they'll figure out a way to lose to him AGAIN. Which shouldnt be possible either but gosh darnit they'll get er done!
    Partially true. He also won because he is a great candidate and has proven it. The best President of my lifetime and that includes Reagan.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

For the millionth time...trump exists specifically because of obama and hillary. So no, you can't talk about trump without talking about them. And the reason the left keeps losing is because they still dont get it.

And yes. You can talk about Trump without Obama and Hillary. Just troomps like you refuse to blame Trump for anything or revert to Obama and Hillary for excuses.

You still dont get it.

The only reason it was ever remotely possible that Donald freaking Trump won the presidency is because the left is so incredibly shitty in every facet that people thought well holy shit I guess I'll choose this guy.

Somehow they'll figure out a way to lose to him AGAIN. Which shouldnt be possible either but gosh darnit they'll get er done!
    Partially true. He also won because he is a great candidate and has proven it. The best President of my lifetime and that includes Reagan.
    I got hit by a car back in high school. Fractured skull, broken ribs, dislocated jaw. It explains a lot about me.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

It’s because the other 16 were JV material. But this, even you could comprehend.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,019
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yawn. I see the Clinton commie chicken little club is frantically running around looking skyward.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

You still dont get it.

Tap the brakes Kemosabe.