Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hi Fellas

2»

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

Glad you are doing better, I remember when you first posted about getting hit while jogging. It was so disturbingly weird I thought you were being sarcastic. Not fun. Please to be podding with Derek at some point this summer.

- Fagstone.

I don't even remember posting about it. Lol. That's how bad it was. I don't remember a single Husky game either. I remember waking up with a runny butt after @TommySQC and I attended the HH get together in Woodinville, and I'm grateful for the memory.

Would love to pod with Derek again. I think recording our catch up phone call with little Husky talk and my mea culpa to Jen Cohen is in order.
    I hate to be the first one to tell you this but sark is still your coach and you went 7-5 last year.
    Fuck. I had a dream we had a real coach, albeit one that doesn't recruit linemen.

Did Sark try to grab my ex-girlfriend's tits at Raise the Woof again?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    BTW, what happened to the front page? Did Derek get lazy, Race quit writing, or Derek finally hooked up with a curry girl? Fuck I have a ton of backstories.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

BTW, what happened to the front page? Did Derek get lazy, Race quit writing, or Derek finally hooked up with a curry girl? Fuck I have a ton of backstories.

All of the above is what I'm hearing.