Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Someone hasn't read the Constitution..

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

"Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself."
-Aug. 5, 1974 DOJ, 4 days before Richard Nixon resigned.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    I can't even read.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    The DOJ = the Constitution?

You'd have a stronger case if you said "someone doesn't have common sense". It's common sense you can't pardon yourself. To my knowledge the Constitution doesn't speak to this.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    I'm still 81 percent sure that leftists don't understand that impeachment doesn't get rid of trump.

They believe the whole Republican party will disappear or something and Hillary will replace him in the white house.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I'm still 81 percent sure that leftists don't understand that impeachment doesn't get rid of trump.

They believe the whole Republican party will disappear or something and Hillary will replace him in the white house.

Leftists who support impeachment for Trump are fucktarded like righties who wanted to impeach Obama and think Hillary belongs in jail.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Leftists who support impeachment for Trump are fucktarded like righties who wanted to impeach Obama and think Hillary belongs in jail.
    Does every post you make have to have some lame equivalency argument in it? Pussy
    Take it you didn't get your talking points memo on this topic.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Does every post you make have to have some lame equivalency argument in it? Pussy
    Take it you didn't get your talking points memo on this topic.
    I don't need talking points. I used google to make you and your butt buddy look like idiots
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    2001400ex said:

do u think theres a difference in that its now elected politicians and highly paid "journalists" saying to impeach trump as opposed to the anonymous russian twitter bots that were saying it in the past
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Fuck, Hondo getting shredded as always
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

The DOJ = the Constitution?

You'd have a stronger case if you said "someone doesn't have common sense". It's common sense you can't pardon yourself. To my knowledge the Constitution doesn't speak to this.

Google disagrees.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    The political arguing on hardcorehusky is in need of a Mike Leach locker room speech or something. Some of you motherfuckers...
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Trump pardoning himself would be awesome. In like a million different ways. If you couldn’t find at least one way to enjoy it you’re too far gone.

I was thinking the same thing as I voted here in Los Angeles County this morning.

Self-pardons. Philadelphia Eagles. LeBron’s comments.

Trump is making California great again today. I hope he keeps it up. Trump 2020!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    I must have missed the news just what is Trump being indicted for?

Oh yeah there's nothing. Zero. Zip. Bupkis. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

When asked to turn over documents he handed over 1.4 million.

Odd Hillary deleted, shredded, wiped (with a towel or something?), obstructed and lied.

So has DOJ, FBI and all the other intel agencies.

Drain that fucking swamp of communist douche canoes!
    Sledog said:

Odd Hillary deleted, shredded, wiped (with a towel or something?), obstructed and lied.

Only the best people are bleating daily about impeachment, idictments and self-pardons. Everyone says so.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2018

Sledog said:

Only the best people are bleating daily about impeachment, idictments and self-pardons. Everyone says so.
    Odd some in congress are preparing articles of impeachment. Guess you're out of touch with your masters.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/11/16459824/al-green-impeachment-trump
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Odd some in congress are preparing articles of impeachment. Guess you're out of touch with your masters.
    Articles of impeachment are being prepared? Other than among back-benchers and Bomb-throwers, I didnt know impeachment was a thing. So you’re saying trump impeachment is real?