Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We offered the top in-state guys who camped here this weekend right?

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
...Right?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    are they OKGs?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The last ounce of patience I’ll give Pete on this is if he’s waiting to see their end of year grades first. Which should come out in the next week or two.

If we still haven’t offered after then, then either a huge chunk of these in state kids are retarded OR Pete is retarded. Possibly abundance.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Can’t wait for the 19 threads over the next 3 weeks about how Pete is killing the program.

Pete is great internally, but his ability to relate to the outside world is fucking dog shit.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Can’t wait for the 19 threads over the next 3 weeks about how Pete is killing the program.

It’s fine!
    Trust the coaches!!!1!!

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tust the corches.
  • Options

We should fire Pete for not offering who we think he ought to offer in June.

It always makes sense to fire a coach in June.

DIAF faggot
  • Options
    Motown said:

The whole uw scholarship is supposed to 'mean something' bothers me in times like this.

What the hell does it mean when we offer some kid in Georgia, Oklahoma, who has no shot coming here?

Instead of having a 70% shot of landing the good in-state kids we offer kids that we have 2% chance with telling them our 'meaningful scholarship' is more worthy for a no-shotter than them effectly lowering chances from 70% in-state kids to like 30%.

The disenguity of it all is frustrating.

Gee Scott Sr tells his son. "You telling me you won MVP at their camp and they still haven't offered you? See they don't want you. Go to Notre Dame!"

Also Gee Sr. 'my son don't need good grades he can join the family business washing rich peoples cars if it don't work out'

It doesn’t mean anything. HTH

All the OKG shit and the “mean something” trope is all bullshit.

Pete basically just wants to coach a bunch of slow strategy betas. And he hates to be challenged.

He is great at a lot of stuff, but he buys his own bullshit.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Motown said:

The whole uw scholarship is supposed to 'mean something' bothers me in times like this.

What the hell does it mean when we offer some kid in Georgia, Oklahoma, who has no shot coming here?

Instead of having a 70% shot of landing the good in-state kids we offer kids that we have 2% chance with telling them our 'meaningful scholarship' is more worthy for a no-shotter than them effectly lowering chances from 70% in-state kids to like 30%.

The disenguity of it all is frustrating.

Gee Scott Sr tells his son. "You telling me you won MVP at their camp and they still haven't offered you? See they don't want you. Go to Notre Dame!"

Also Gee Sr. 'my son don't need good grades he can join the family business washing rich peoples cars if it don't work out'

You’re crossing lines adding my son to this. A SERIOUS LINE!! My opinions are my opinions. DO NOT EVER INVOLVE MY SON!!!!
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I’d laugh so hard if this was an elaborate ruse to troll Pepsi and Dennis

Of course it's a troll and not an elaborate one. Total wooshing going on. People must be hung over.