Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    ‘UPDATE 5/31: Salem water advisory remains in place, tests show toxin levels still too high.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    People have said that salemcoog should drink the toxic bottled water. Many people have said that. Ms13 loves bottled water. They do. It’s true! Ms13 and Salem coog and bottled water. They are animals!1!1 Believe me...
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club

Toxic water is divine

The irony is thick in this news story.
    edited June 2018

Toxic water is divine

This was supposed to have been the lol sign. The last laugh is yours. As always.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

‘UPDATE 5/31: Salem water advisory remains in place, tests show Cal still too high.

FTFY
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    I'll chip in for toxic bottled water for MS13.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club
    I wonder what the real story is
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited June 2018
    What a fucking Fiasco. They know this at least by 05/23 but don’t announce anything until Tuesday 05.29.18. And then they have the State send out Civil Action alerts to everybody’s phone that night with no explanation as to why. The same type of alert that they sent in Hawaii about the missiles. Just with no explanation why.

Of course then everybody runs to the stores and buys up all of the bottled water. And the 911 lines are jammed up all night.

So far no major outbreaks of anything but it allegedly takes 10 days for anything to show up. As of today the water is still tainted.

I’ve been sending Morse code to @Mosster47 bunker as for next steps. But no replies as yet.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

What a fucking Fiasco. They know this at least by Sat 5/23 but don’t announce anything until Tuesday 05.29.18. And then they have the State send out Civil Action alerts to everybody’s phone that night with no explanation as to why. The same type of alert that they sent in Hawaii about the missiles. Just with no explanation why.

Of course then everybody runs to the stores and buys up all of the bottled water. And the 911 lines are jammed up all night.

So far no major outbreaks of anything but it allegedly takes 10 days for anything to show up. As of today the water is still tainted.

I’ve been sending Morse code to @Mosster47 bunker as for next steps. But no replies as yet.

If the government got in cahoots with bottled water manufacturers, they could create crisis across the nation and generate billions of dollars in extra revenue. We the people would be hostage, regardless of whether the water was tainted or not.

People have said that salemcoog should drink the toxic bottled water. Many people have said that. Ms13 loves bottled water. They do. It’s true! Ms13 and Salem coog and bottled water. They are animals!1!1 Believe me...

For non Race adults, it’s only dangerous to pregos and those that are nursing and those with Liver or Kidney issues. You should come over for a swim.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I wonder what the real story is

I'll wait for natural news to weigh in.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Good. Time to thin the herd.
    salemcoog said:

For non Race adults, it’s only dangerous to pregos and those that are nursing and those with Liver or Kidney issues. You should come over for a swim.
    I’m not ever going to Salem. But thx for the invite! I’ll find a nice non-toxic place to swim in LA instead, if that’s ok.

And deprive your dwags of the next Phil Nelson???

I didn’t think so.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,911 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Good. People who live in Salem shouldn't be reproducing anyways.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    salemcoog said:

And deprive your dwags of the next Phil Nelson???

I didn’t think so.

PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

Good. People who live in Salem shouldn't be reproducing anyways.
    You are correct sir!!!