Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are choppers good for recrootin'?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
From what I can gather pimpin' a Rolls seems to meet our approval. What about Harleys? Discuss...

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Harleys are a great example of why white people struggle to be interesting.

Yes, at one point they were closely linked with outlaw badass motorcycle gangs. But for the past 2 decades they have basically been a mid life crisis machine for white guys who are not actually non-mainstream, but want to seem non-mainstream.

It says, “my job may require me to wear collared shirts, but my spirit is at Lake Havasu and possibly also at a unite-the-right rally.”

I don’t have anything against motorcycle gangs by the way. I support all gangs.

One of my good friends had his life ruined by his father, who was in a relatively prominent motorcycle gang. His dad was a Vietnam vet and coke dealer who realized my friend (his son) didn’t take any shit from anyone and would make a great collection agent (apparently white people give drugs on an IOU? This is not something I did).

Well anyway, fast-forward five years after high school and he’s banging chicks in the same room with his dad while torching crack and his mom is in the other room. Now, his dad is dead, his liver is failing (needs a transplant) and he’s been drinking a gallon of booze a day for about 15 years.

Anyway, I’m from Kent so this story is a point of pride.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, at one point they were closely linked with outlaw badass motorcycle gangs. But for the past 2 decades they have basically been a mid life crisis machine for white guys who are not actually non-mainstream, but want to seem non-mainstream.

It says, “my job may require me to wear collared shirts, but my spirit is at Lake Havasu and possibly also at a unite-the-right rally.”

One of my good friends had his life ruined by his father, who was in a relatively prominent motorcycle gang. His dad was a Vietnam vet and coke dealer who realized my friend (his son) didn’t take any shit from anyone and would make a great collection agent (apparently white people give drugs on an IOU? This is not something I did).

Well anyway, fast-forward five years after high school and he’s banging chicks in the same room with his dad while torching crack and his mom is in the other room. Now, his dad is dead, his liver is failing (needs a transplant) and he’s been drinking a gallon of booze a day for about 15 years.

GO DWAGS
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Cool story
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Sons of Anarchy was decent for a season or two, but the writing became just a ridiculous self-parody after a while.

I finished the whole series, of course. Because my parents raised me to always finish what I started.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    White people ride Harleys and make a lot of noise. Black people have boomin' systems. To each their own societal disruption.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Expecting a @Dardanus thread

Who's Zed?
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why is this his dads fault? Where was the other dad when this was happening?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

Busy fucking the mail man
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    vadawg said:

WHERE WAS THE OTHER DAD?!!? It's an important point.