Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Invite stat for Rosanne for cultural re-education

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

They had no choice but to fire her. Planet Of The Apes is a Fox franchise

Valerie Jarrett sure as fuck doesn't look like Mulan.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I support ABC’s decision, and I also support the decision of FOX when they pick up the sitcom and ride the money train.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I support ABC’s decision, and I also support the decision of FOX when they pick up the sitcom and ride the money train.

Yes, it will be special when Fox buys the rights that they don’t own and launches white trash tv.
    The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    All of the white trash struggles.
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018

Yes, it will be special when Fox buys the rights that they don’t own and launches white trash tv.
    The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!
    You realize that they announced that they were taking over “last man standing” 31 days after ABC cancelled it. But still...moron.

How are their other progressive sitcoms doing? That’s what I thought...

Roseanne had higher ratings than any other sitcom in prime time. It’s always about money, and other outlets know that show will bring them money.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2018
    Tired of hearing about racism. It's only racist if somebody makes fun of certain races. White people can be ridiculed all night long and it's not racism, it's "white supremacy" and its my fault and I'm a white supremacist regardless of my view on the grounds that I'm white. Fuck, I have had enough of racism. White males are even worse.
  • Options

The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!
    You realize that they announced that they were taking over “last man standing” 31 days after ABC cancelled it. But still...moron.

Roseanne had higher ratings than any other sitcom in prime time. It’s always about money, and other outlets know that show will bring them money.
    You love Roseanne. You sound upset. I’m sure there are lots of other tv shows that White Trash enjoy. I can’t tell you the name of the show but I am sure if you try you’ll find it. MAGA!
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!

This sounds an awful lot like collusion to me. Rile up both bases, divide them, move them over to their desired network. Pretty calculated move.
  • Options
    phineas said:

The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!

This sounds an awful lot like collusion to me. Rile up both bases, divide them, move them over to their desired network. Pretty calculated move.
    Sounds like winning! You should run with this brilliant theory. Don’t let anyone call you a deadbeat and a fucking loser.
  • Options

Rough weekend Cirrhosis?

Best days of my life! Thanks for asking. How you doing cunty?
  • Options
    phineas said:

phineas said:

The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!

Sounds like winning! You should run with this brilliant theory. Don’t let anyone call you a deadbeat and a fucking loser.
    You seem upset.
    You sound frustrated. Is trump going to be ok?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

phineas said:

The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!

You seem upset.
    You tell me. You're the one following all his tweets and commenting on every trump story on here, all day everyday.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    phineas said:

phineas said:

phineas said:

The lack of skills
    The lack of education
    Epic drama.

You seem to relate.
    MAGA!

You seem upset.
    You tell me. You're the one following all his tweets and commenting on every trump story on here, all day everyday.
    Link?
    Have you paid back the credit cards you defaulted on yet? You wouldn’t want something like that on your credit report. Just saying. MAGA!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

Looks legit.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018
    Anyone ever have concern for the actual apes in all this? Maybe they're offended too.

https://youtu.be/Cdmqn9JIuzc