Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

[srs questn] Best Oregon team during their run (Chip hired as OC through Helfrich 2015)?

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2015 - Probably make the playoffs if VAJ stays healthy. Historic Alamo Bowl collapse

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The 2012 team and it’s not even close. Best defense of any of the teams. Chip and Mariota. Barner and DAT.

2010 team lost on a fluke play, but it was a fluke they were even in the game. Auburn crushed Oregon on both lines. Watching it in person, it was a miracle it was even tied 4th q.

You can fuck off too, fake duck. Keep licking husky taint. A fluke they were even in the game? They went undefeated that season dipshit. But that's a fluke. Yeah, and FSU was SOOOOO overrated. The bitches pissing me off most in this thread aren't huskies at all, but fake quooks. You fucks are worse than Mosster.
    Sorry you couldn’t afford to be in the stadium vs Auburn. Our ol and dl were blasted 2 yards off the line the wrong way 80% of snaps. Usually games where that happens it isn’t tied with 2 mins left.
    I'm hearing the scoreboard is the only thing that matters, jackass. 22-19 (pre-empting the predictable, incoming doog shittalk).
    Watching the teams run out on the field said it all. Auburn looked like an NFL team compared to our guys. Chip Kelly proved he was a much better coach than Chizik that night. The ducks also showed a lot of grit being in this game even though they were physically dominated in every facet.

I am and will always be a Duck fan, but being a fan doesn't mean you allow yourself to be blind of what's right in front of you. Your blind fandom makes you a Quook. AZduck, myself, and some others here are not and have never been Quooks. You might want to look back and see what doog actually means. Quook isn't just a Duck fan, and doog isn't just a Husky fan. Doogs and Quooks are the worst part of each fan base. They are the part of the fan base that accepts mediocrity and doesn't have the capacity to accept criticism of any kind of their beloved teams. HTH
    I was surprised and nervous myself at how close UO was and I was hating on Chizlick and Camster for being so fucking stupid in their approach leaving the gritty little ducks in the game where Chip could steal it

UW didn't belong with Bama but there were ways it could have been kept closer. Penn State also were bigger and faster across the board. You can win the Pac with gritty gutty teams. Not the natty
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Okay so bottom line is that Oregon has never gone undefeated or had an NC.

That's all that really matters.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Baphomet said:

Okay so bottom line is that Oregon has never gone undefeated or had an NC.

That's all that really matters.

But Trump is...I know, wrong board...but fuck it