Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Degenerate Irish voters legalize mass murder

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Murder is illegal. Killing is not. They didn't cover this in your community college law course?

Sewer dwellers like you lost the ability to tell the difference a long time ago. Hth.
    I try to help you and you respond with hurtful, angry comments like this. Sad!
    Trump says you're a faggot and he wants his shtick dick back.
    Why bring Trump into this? The thread is about Ireland. I don't think he needs to be educated on what murder is.
    You're right, he doesn't. It's why he's defunding PP.
    Great! Privatize it! I can't wait for some bright entrepreneur to make abortion easier and more affordable! Drone delivery for home abortion kits brought to you by Amazon Prime? The future is now!

But what does this have to do with Ireland? Why did you refer to abortion as murder? That clearly isn't the case. At all.
    It's murder plain and simple, inhumane laws will never change that basic fact.
    Actually, they do.

Apologies for the pictures if they offended you. I only meant to bring darkness into the light.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Murder is illegal. Killing is not. They didn't cover this in your community college law course?

Sewer dwellers like you lost the ability to tell the difference a long time ago. Hth.
    Why bring Trump into this? The thread is about Ireland. I don't think he needs to be educated on what murder is.
    Great! Privatize it! I can't wait for some bright entrepreneur to make abortion easier and more affordable! Drone delivery for home abortion kits brought to you by Amazon Prime? The future is now!

But what does this have to do with Ireland? Why did you refer to abortion as murder? That clearly isn't the case. At all.
    Actually, they do.

Apologies for the pictures if they offended you. I only meant to bring darkness into the light.
    If the government passes a law legalizing the killing of all Tacoma residents, would it be murder when they come to deal with you? Or is that just 'killing' because the government says it's ok?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

J is sticking it in your ass here, obk. Dry.

If you continue, I'm going to have to assume you like it.

Profile in courage, arguing in favor of the bored's majority opinion. As for you, you're nothing but scavenging felcher who stinks of carrion. You circle like a vulture when you think there's a kill, but are unable to take down 'the prey' yourself because you lack the basic skills.
    So you like it in the ass dry, then.

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

J is sticking it in your ass here, obk. Dry.

If you continue, I'm going to have to assume you like it.

Profile in courage, arguing in favor of the bored's majority opinion. As for you, you're nothing but scavenging felcher who stinks of carrion. You circle like a vulture when you think there's a kill, but are unable to take down 'the prey' yourself because you lack the basic skills.
    So you like it in the ass dry, then.

Publicly sucking off J gets you off. Looks like exhibitionism is your thing. Great. Be proud. It's who you are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, they do.

If the government passes a law legalizing the killing of all Tacoma residents, would it be murder when they come to deal with you? Or is that just 'killing' because the government says it's ok?
    No one would even try. They don't want that beef.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, they do.

Answer the question, pussy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, they do.

I don't deal in hypotheticals.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, they do.

I don't deal in hypotheticals.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,838
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    As soon as we get that retroactive abortion law passed I'll get to work!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank you for your classy concession. You're welcome for the complimentary slice of my UW education. God Bless!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Thank you for your classy concession. You're welcome for the complimentary slice of my UW education. God Bless!

You have a competitive spirit and a penchant for punching above your weight class. You get into the ring with lethal opponents -- and then your ass gets ran, but no one pays a single dime to run you. You are doomed to implode. Over, and over and over again. That's your fate. That's your destiny. That's your Hardcore Husky LEGACY.

Thrice Banned. Thrice Reincarnated.

"The only motherfucker bitches ever paid REAL MONEY to ban"
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018
    This thread was MURDERED by the aids.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

In related news, Trump moves to defund Planned Parenthood and end their sale of dismembered baby parts.
    https://dailywire.com/news/31031/trump-moves-forward-defunding-partial-planned-joseph-curl

Taking away free birth control should surely knock down that abortion rate!
  • Options

In related news, Trump moves to defund Planned Parenthood and end their sale of dismembered baby parts.
    https://dailywire.com/news/31031/trump-moves-forward-defunding-partial-planned-joseph-curl

Yeah 4 bucks at Walmart is outrageous! Can't flip for that? Close that stanky thing down!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

Yeah 4 bucks at Walmart is outrageous! Can't flip for that? Close that stanky thing down!
    You picking up OTC birth control pills?
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Sledog said:

You picking up OTC birth control pills?
    What makes Planned Parenthood's birth control pills better than OTC pills? Probably nothing. And taxpayers have to pay for it. And for their abortions. Then we get to see the filthy creeps who work there boast about how they dismember babies and sell their body parts. Fuck that. They went too far. The people have spoken, and give Trump free reign to dismember Planned Parenthood. And then sell what's left of their parts.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Knock down the abortion rate by bringing back consequences. Bring back the shame, the stigma and the danger that have been until recently, deservedly associated with abortion. If you make the 'choice' to take a life not because you were raped, or because your life is in danger, but because you didn't use protection, it's only fit that your own life be put in danger as a result. Make back alley abortions great again.
  • Options

Knock down the abortion rate by bringing back consequences. Bring back the shame, the stigma and the danger that have been until recently, deservedly associated with abortion. If you make the 'choice' to take a life not because you were raped, or because your life is in danger, but because you didn't use protection, it's only fit that your own life be put in danger as a result. Make back alley abortions great again.
    Another large part of the problem is that people now treat abortion as simple birth control. Wanna bang but no protection? Hey I can just run down and get an abortion! Mount up!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Yeah as a guy I'm all about abortions.

I ain't yo baby daddy. Flush that thing out
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam