Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Top-10 high schools for FBS talent (2004-2017)

2»

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018

Thought Arlington or Stanwood HS would have cracked that list for sure.

Eric Norgard and Ryan Appleby are the only two athletes that have ever come from those two towns. Ever. T.J. Oshie went to Stanwood his freshman year then moved to Minnesota so he doesn't count. We who live on the Stilly generally like to grow our athletes 5'9"-6'1" and white. I think its in the water (the height not the white). Arlington has won two state titles and placed second in football during my lifetime. I'm 40. The players from those teams did have feathered hair, peach fuzz mustaches and tear away jerseys if that gives an indication of when the Eagles were competitive. Their team photos still hang in the hardware store downtown. Stanwood I think made the T-Dome in the late 90's.

Yeah, I know, North Snohomish County superiority guy.
    Stanwood is horrible now even though I believe they made the playoffs. Wesco has to be the worst league in WW.
    Fast strategy black people can't afford to live in Wesco territory.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,576
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thought Arlington or Stanwood HS would have cracked that list for sure.

Eric Norgard and Ryan Appleby are the only two athletes that have ever come from those two towns. Ever. T.J. Oshie went to Stanwood his freshman year then moved to Minnesota so he doesn't count. We who live on the Stilly generally like to grow our athletes 5'9"-6'1" and white. I think its in the water (the height not the white). Arlington has won two state titles and placed second in football during my lifetime. I'm 40. The players from those teams did have feathered hair, peach fuzz mustaches and tear away jerseys if that gives an indication of when the Eagles were competitive. Their team photos still hang in the hardware store downtown. Stanwood I think made the T-Dome in the late 90's.

Yeah, I know, North Snohomish County superiority guy.
    Stanwood is horrible now even though I believe they made the playoffs. Wesco has to be the worst league in WW.
    Fast strategy black people can't afford to live in Wesco territory.
    Slow strategy as fuck up here.