Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guns and drugs

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

I'm ok with open borders as long as the politicians who support it lose the right to have fences on their properties, doors on their homes, offices and bathrooms.

Again, simpletons like you think the border is open. There's a reason why there's still no border wall with a fully controlled Republican Congress and presidency. But I can see you would sleep better at night with the symbology of a wall.
    What reason is that?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Sledog said:

Tell that to Israel.

Almost saved them from zombies too.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

No borders

Raise taxes

Grab guns

Hillary's turn

Democrats 18

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

I'm ok with open borders as long as the politicians who support it lose the right to have fences on their properties, doors on their homes, offices and bathrooms.

Again, simpletons like you think the border is open. There's a reason why there's still no border wall with a fully controlled Republican Congress and presidency. But I can see you would sleep better at night with the symbology of a wall.
    What reason is that?
    Because a wall is expensive and won't be effective.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

What reason is that?
    Because a wall is expensive and won't be effective.
    Liberals are crazy expensive and ineffective yet here you are!