Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Warning: Homoerotic video. May not be suitable for all audiences.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    We need more black beasts on this team. Unless they are the types of heady white guys Belichick signs.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    I’m not much of a scout, but he looks like he’s pretty good at this game. We? should throw it to him a lot.

I also enjoyed how only one throw hit him in stride and all the rest he had to reach up, down, behind, or take away from a defender.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HuskyJW said:

How can you guys think of Husky football when Meghan Markle's dad isn't going to be able to go to her wedding?

Disgusting.

who.gif
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I’m not much of a scout, but he looks like he’s pretty good at this game. We? should throw it to him a lot.

I also enjoyed how only one throw hit him in stride and all the rest he had to reach up, down, behind, or take away from a defender.

Are there any highlights where Pettis actually gets the ball thrown to him in full stride?

I have only seen passes that are late and off target.

Chipped Brick By Chipped Brick
    Posted by Joe the Wizard on May 16, 2018 | 1:02 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfb86638qdM

2:54 might be the only time...even then I think it's more because he flattened his route.
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

Are there any highlights where Pettis actually gets the ball thrown to him in full stride?

I have only seen passes that are late and off target.

Chipped Brick By Chipped Brick
    Posted by Joe the Wizard on May 16, 2018 | 1:02 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfb86638qdM

2:54 might be the only time...even then I think it's more because he flattened his route.
    The throw on the Bama TD > that throw
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

No. He should get the biggest amount of targets on the team, but we should not throw it to him (or anyone) a lot. Not while Browning is the starter. As a junior though he should post Evan Engram numbers.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Could be the best BTE UW has ever had.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    His flexibility is amazing
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    The is warning probably not needed on this site.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

How can you guys think of Husky football when Meghan Markle's dad isn't going to be able to go to her wedding?

Disgusting.

I take it the Dad is the black one?

I don’t understand why the subject says “Warning”

Also, why are my pants sticky?

Someone has to think of the innocent cuogs and quooks
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Agree. That video was exceedingly ghey.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,416 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

We need more black beasts on this team. Unless they are the types of heady white guys Belichick signs.

GRONK!!?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

GRONK!!?

• BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Agree. That video was exceedingly ghey.

Shut your fucking hole, obk. You're just a stupid and naive punk. I don't give a fuck what you think - you're a Duck fan who didn't attend UO and that right there makes you as big a piece of shit dumbass as someone can get in my book. Go fuck yourself.

Race - if his opponent is a piece of shit who hangs with Russians and ChiComs, Trump won't need to say shit about it - the FBI will already have someone working that angle and keeping tabs. Wake the fuck up - they do that shit with everyone that draws their attention - and being the Russian and Chinese cockgobbler Trump is gathered their attention.

Don't blame me.
  • skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103

I don’t understand why the subject says “Warning”

Also, why are my pants sticky?

cum