Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bigger than Watergate!!!!!!!11!!11!!!

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

The #2 and possibly the #1 person at the FBI (along with others) are going to be referred for criminal prosecution for attempting to interfere with a presidential election and according to Baghdad HondoFS it is apparently not a big deal.

I prefer your right wing ignorance to dumb fuck Honda.
    I'd be shocked if anyone goes to jail...nobody is ever held responsible for anything. They will decline to prosecuted most everyone, and there will be fall guy or two (McCabe, maybe one other) that gets charged and settles for probation and some nominal fine or something.

But the simple fact we had the #2 in the FBI fired for in essence criminal charges, the #1 fired and will come out that he lied and likely did other things that are "reasonable grounds" for criminal behavior, and then to have likely a couple other higher ups at the FBI and DOJ (Yates) that have already been fired cited for the same is just nuts.

And guliani said Trump did receive dirt on Hillary from Russia. Right on TV. So there's that.
    No he didn't you effing moron, but keep trying to change the topic from Obama's corrupt FBI and DOJ illegally influencing an election.
    If its true that the Trump campaign was giving and receiving blowjobs with Russians (or even just suspected), then its hardly corrupt that the FBI/DOJ was investigating the Trump campaign. But keeping trying to spin the truth.
    The FBI puts agents in groups of scumbags to gather information about what kind of crooked shit they're up to. It's what they do.

When that group of shitbags is led by Trump, Houston Ballwasher calls it "spying" and corrupt.

If you don't want the FBI planting agents in your campaign, don't hire Russians and scumbags to work in your campaign and inner circle.

Unless Houston was similarly outraged about the FBI infiltrating crime syndicates and cartels, in which case I take it back.

I'm sure he'll be back to tell me after he gets done sniffing Trump's farts.
    Dumb mother fucker, you just reached HondoFS territory with this post. This is USSR shit. You should pack your bags and move to South America too. Keep looking the other way because it's your side doing it. What you #neverTrump pigs don't seem to get is that all the banana republic shit that your side is engaging in now, sets a precedent and more easily enables regimes of future to trample the freedoms cunts like you take for granted. Trump isn't Hitler like you faggots act like he is. But someone similar to that may come along at some point. If this country can't even punch a bunch of safe space coddled fuckbags in the face and prevent them from unwinding the 1st and 2nd amendments, how in the hell will it ever be prepared to deal with a despot from the right side of the political spectrum?
    Hitler won the popular vote and had a better hairdo.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Shut your fucking hole, obk. You're just a stupid and naive punk. I don't give a fuck what you think - you're a Duck fan who didn't attend UO and that right there makes you as big a piece of shit dumbass as someone can get in my book. Go fuck yourself.

Race - if his opponent is a piece of shit who hangs with Russians and ChiComs, Trump won't need to say shit about it - the FBI will already have someone working that angle and keeping tabs. Wake the fuck up - they do that shit with everyone that draws their attention - and being the Russian and Chinese cockgobbler Trump is gathered their attention.

Don't blame me.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

The #2 and possibly the #1 person at the FBI (along with others) are going to be referred for criminal prosecution for attempting to interfere with a presidential election and according to Baghdad HondoFS it is apparently not a big deal.

I'd be shocked if anyone goes to jail...nobody is ever held responsible for anything. They will decline to prosecuted most everyone, and there will be fall guy or two (McCabe, maybe one other) that gets charged and settles for probation and some nominal fine or something.

But the simple fact we had the #2 in the FBI fired for in essence criminal charges, the #1 fired and will come out that he lied and likely did other things that are "reasonable grounds" for criminal behavior, and then to have likely a couple other higher ups at the FBI and DOJ (Yates) that have already been fired cited for the same is just nuts.

And guliani said Trump did receive dirt on Hillary from Russia. Right on TV. So there's that.
    No he didn't you effing moron, but keep trying to change the topic from Obama's corrupt FBI and DOJ illegally influencing an election.
    If its true that the Trump campaign was giving and receiving blowjobs with Russians (or even just suspected), then its hardly corrupt that the FBI/DOJ was investigating the Trump campaign. But keeping trying to spin the truth.
    The FBI puts agents in groups of scumbags to gather information about what kind of crooked shit they're up to. It's what they do.

When that group of shitbags is led by Trump, Houston Ballwasher calls it "spying" and corrupt.

If you don't want the FBI planting agents in your campaign, don't hire Russians and scumbags to work in your campaign and inner circle.

Unless Houston was similarly outraged about the FBI infiltrating crime syndicates and cartels, in which case I take it back.

These all the same FBI and DOJ folks that have been fired for cause, much less referred for criminal prosecution?

You realize the only side that actually paid and colluded with Russia with actual $$$ was the other campaign and not Trumps, correct?

You also realize that actual crimes (drug sales, murders, payoffs, etc) have to occur before the FBI has the authority to ‘infiltrate crime syndicates and cartels’, correct? Its what sets us apart from the banana republics out there, or what usually does. And that since Obama’s crooked FBI and DOJ didn't have that they had to set up an illegal FISA/counterintelligence scam in hopes of finding one, and we are now 2+ years into that being as successful as HondoFS is on this board.

And yes, I realize you’ve gone HondoFS and dont realize any of this...
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

These all the same FBI and DOJ folks that have been fired for cause, much less referred for criminal prosecution?

You realize the only side that actually paid and colluded with Russia with actual $$$ was the other campaign and not Trumps, correct?

You also realize that actual crimes (drug sales, murders, payoffs, etc) have to occur before the FBI has the authority to ‘infiltrate crime syndicates and cartels’, correct? Its what sets us apart from the banana republics out there, or what usually does. And that since Obama’s crooked FBI and DOJ didn't have that they had to set up an illegal FISA/counterintelligence scam in hopes of finding one, and we are now 2+ years into that being as successful as HondoFS is on this board.

You sound scared.

You realize that, correct?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

But still
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

That whole comment is ironic. Trump is innocent because no crime happened but Obama and Hillary are criminals.

Shouldn't you be posting about how tax cuts are going to pay for themselves?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

But still
    You realize that actual crimes have to occur before the fbi has the authority to infiltrate crime syndicates and cartels? Correct?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

But still
    You realize that actual crimes have to occur before the fbi has the authority to infiltrate crime syndicates and cartels? Correct?
    Since when?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2018
    dflea said:

Shut your fucking hole, obk. You're just a stupid and naive punk. I don't give a fuck what you think - you're a Duck fan who didn't attend UO and that right there makes you as big a piece of shit dumbass as someone can get in my book. Go fuck yourself.

Race - if his opponent is a piece of shit who hangs with Russians and ChiComs, Trump won't need to say shit about it - the FBI will already have someone working that angle and keeping tabs. Wake the fuck up - they do that shit with everyone that draws their attention - and being the Russian and Chinese cockgobbler Trump is gathered their attention.

Don't blame me.

Nah you shut the fuck up you stupid donkey bitch. Grousing about Russians and ChiComs and other international threats while the real threat is right here at home. A communist in all but name -- A FUCKING COMMUNIST nearly won his party's nomination and probably would have were it not for the rules that favored Clinton. And you're concerned about Russians and Chicoms. Fuck you.

The democrat party, which is allied with the globalist agenda of socialism, open borders and no free speech, is America's #1 threat. Public Enemy #1. Party of the Ku Klux Klan. Race baiting, class war-farers. The left controls the media and the education system. They've got the propaganda machine locked down. And now millions of people would rather live under socialism/communism because they've been taught anti-American bullshit since they were kids. That's the real threat.

Faggot.
  • Options

Ah...the dflea halfpint is still confused. Its comical to see Trump Derangement syndrome drag dflea down to HondoFS levels.

The topic was illegal behavior by the FBI and DOJ...try and stay on topic next time.

Houston is still blinded by ignorance.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Your side lost faggot. And here's another thing. There will be revolution before the scum that attempted to change the nature of the US from a free society to despotism will ever be allowed to rule again. Move to a shithole country like Venezuela if you would prefer to live under police state socialism. Fucking piece of shit.
    Its ironic that you fear despotism but have no problem with Trump colluding with Putin...

Thats like fearing Aids but then letting every Aids infested tranny fuck you in the ass... but maybe you like that kind of thing. Just like Trump did.
    No collusion. Keep peddling the commie message comrade!
  • Options
    edited May 2018

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

"Come see Hondo struggle in every thread"
    Derek hates guilianis words.

“When I ran against them [Democrats] they were looking for dirt on me every day. That’s what you do, maybe you shouldn’t, but you do. Nothing illegal about that,” Giuliani told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Wednesday evening. “Even if it comes from a Russian, a German, an American, doesn’t matter.”

But he said the Trump campaign never used any information to attack Hillary Clinton.

“They never used it, is the main thing,” he said on “The Ingraham Angle.” “They rejected it. If there was collusion with the Russians they would have used it.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/17/giuliani-nothing-illegal-about-russia-helping-campaign-find-dirt-on-clinton/
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

“When I ran against them [Democrats] they were looking for dirt on me every day. That’s what you do, maybe you shouldn’t, but you do. Nothing illegal about that,” Giuliani told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Wednesday evening. “Even if it comes from a Russian, a German, an American, doesn’t matter.”

But he said the Trump campaign never used any information to attack Hillary Clinton.

“They never used it, is the main thing,” he said on “The Ingraham Angle.” “They rejected it. If there was collusion with the Russians they would have used it.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/17/giuliani-nothing-illegal-about-russia-helping-campaign-find-dirt-on-clinton/
    And nothing in that quote says what you said, which was:
    "guliani said Trump did receive dirt on Hillary from Russia."

God you are a fucking moron.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

"They never used it. They rejected it"

What the fuck do you think he meant? Please to be explaining.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

Don't blame me.

Nah you shut the fuck up you stupid donkey bitch. Grousing about Russians and ChiComs and other international threats while the real threat is right here at home. A communist in all but name -- A FUCKING COMMUNIST nearly won his party's nomination and probably would have were it not for the rules that favored Clinton. And you're concerned about Russians and Chicoms. Fuck you.

The democrat party, which is allied with the globalist agenda of socialism, open borders and no free speech, is America's #1 threat. Public Enemy #1. Party of the Ku Klux Klan. Race baiting, class war-farers. The left controls the media and the education system. They've got the propaganda machine locked down. And now millions of people would rather live under socialism/communism because they've been taught anti-American bullshit since they were kids. That's the real threat.

Faggot.
    I like how racist right wingers like you throw this around to accuse Democrats as racists. Yes, the KKK was started by Democrats a century ago but the racists (Dixiecrats) switched parties during the Civil Rights movement.

What party does the KKK align with these days?
    What party did David Duke run as?
    What party does Richard Spencer support?
    What party is Paul Nehlen running as?

The Nazi/KKK rally in Charlottesville was called "Unite the RIGHT" for a reason. Deep down you know you and your party are bigoted racists, just fucking own it man.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

"They never used it. They rejected it"

What the fuck do you think he meant? Please to be explaining.
    The entire conversation was about the meeting between Don Jr and the Russian lawyer John Kerry let into the country (because she was otherwise banned) to meet with them in-between her meetings with Fusion GPS's Glen Simpson. Interesting how that all works...

And, as all of the documents show and all of the reports show, she went in promising to have dirt on Hillary and instead talked about the adoption ban:
    https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/releases/materials-from-inquiry-into-circumstances-surrounding-trump-tower-meeting?peek=JnLNybHsog26L1cFm8AR63234MDsncYLzYhn7Ze9/dDXzs+6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thousands-of-pages-of-congressional-testimony-shed-light-on-2016-trump-tower-meeting/2018/05/16/316192fc-58b4-11e8-8836-a4a123c359ab_story.html?utm_term=.ab06e8dc9573
    "Inside the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting: A droning Russian lawyer and hot pink jeans, but no Clinton dirt"

As reported by all (which doesn't mean much these days...) there was no dirt given to the Trump campaign in that meeting, so nothing could have been used. Keep making shit up in your head though.

BTW...since I answered your question (which you won't accept because your combined derangement and speed limit IQ) here is one you will ignore:
    How much $$$ of the $12.4 million the Democrats paid Perkins Coie (who then hired Fusion GPS who then hired Christopher Steele who then paid Russians "informants" for unverified rumors) went to Russians for unverified dirt still being used against Trump? Since you are SO, SO worried about Russians colluding with a political campaign...that is a much more documented flow of information with serious $$$ behind it. How concerned again does that make you?

Its comical to see mental gymnastics and hypocrisy of the Left has in stuff like this...God you are a fucking moron.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,873

dflea said:

Don't blame me.

Faggot.
    I like how racist right wingers like you throw this around to accuse Democrats as racists. Yes, the KKK was started by Democrats a century ago but the racists (Dixiecrats) switched parties during the Civil Rights movement.

What party does the KKK align with these days?
    What party did David Duke run as?
    What party does Richard Spencer support?
    What party is Paul Nehlen running as?

The Nazi/KKK rally in Charlottesville was called "Unite the RIGHT" for a reason. Deep down you know you and your party are bigoted racists, just fucking own it man.
    The extreme right and extreme left are both fucked and can get fucked.

Feel better now?