Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• dncdnc Posts: 36,688
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    dnc said:

Kelsee Ringo please

Kelee*
    NorwegianHuskyDennis_DeYoung
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 2,603
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    It's possible that a world could exist!
    dnc
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Posts: 1,252
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

The fuck is it with our coaches with their thumb out when making a dub? First Pete, now Jimmy.
    It makes two concurrent dubs. Double double-ewes if you will. HTH
    I like DDD’s myself.
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • haiehaie Posts: 5,553
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Jimmy's going to be our next head coach
    Beno4LifebackthepackIce_Holmvik
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 14,387
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
    Kelee Ringo please phone home.

Let’s offer LPJ as well!
    dncbackthepackNorwegianHuskyguntlove
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 2,368
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes

haie said:

Idk, if he willing to wait that long
    Might go to another program to gain the experience and then return when Pete is done.
    haie said:

No chance he's still here and hasn't become an HC by then (or if he is still here wdwha - hire the career assistant is almost always a bad move). As far as hiring him back here, it's not like he's a local or an alum. I don't know that there will be any huge draw for him as opposed to another similarly tiered job.

I think there's a better chance it's Hamdan anyway. Quite a bit younger, has family in Seattle, went to college in the nw. If the next guy's on staff right now I would guess it's him. He won't still be here by then either, obviously.
    DooglesIce_Holmvik
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Posts: 4,205
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    dnc said:

haie said:

No chance he's still here and hasn't become an HC by then (or if he is still here wdwha - hire the career assistant is almost always a bad move). As far as hiring him back here, it's not like he's a local or an alum. I don't know that there will be any huge draw for him as opposed to another similarly tiered job.

I think there's a better chance it's Hamdan anyway. Quite a bit younger, has family in Seattle, went to college in the nw. If the next guy's on staff right now I would guess it's him. He won't still be here by then either, obviously.
    I mostly agree, but he grew up a UW fan in Spokane.
    dncbackthepackdougthedawg

dnc said:

haie said:

I mostly agree, but he grew up a UW fan in Spokane.
    Chinteresting, how'd I miss that?

Well fuck, ignore everything I said.
    SwayeGrundleStiltzkin
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 7,772
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Just read his wiki bio, can't believe I was so ignorant on his backstory. Also, pretty sure @Babushka did his write up.

Lake played college football for the Eastern Washington Eagles football team as a strong safetyman from 1995 to 1998, where he was an honorable-mention All-Big Sky recipient, team captain, and All-Big Sky Conference Academic Team.[2][3]

Is eastern not in NW?