Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joseph Ngata commits to USC

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    elord821 said:

He got a crystal ball today. Dabo Swinney. The man who slept with his mom throughout college.

Came from a Michigan writer. Not much to see here.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Another Cristoball for Clemson.

Loy's an idiot. The only two worth paying attention to are Wiltfong and Biggins. If Wiltfong CB's him to Clemson then you can start squirting your sandwich.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

Loy's an idiot. The only two worth paying attention to are Wiltfong and Biggins. If Wiltfong CB's him to Clemson then you can start squirting your sandwich.
    Loy has often been wrong, but he CB'd Julius Irvin to UW over two weeks before he committed. Everyone else either CB'd him the morning before he committed or were certain he'd go to USC during those two weeks. In other words, when he gets one right, his prediction is likely better than the large majority. I'm not saying people should take him too seriously, but it's not always worth ignoring him either.

Until Ngata signs there I'll believe it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he committed to Clemson. Swinney was a WR in college, a WRs coach for 15 years before he took the HC job at Clemson, and has been known to engage in negative recruiting just like many coaches.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    elord821 said:

whuggy said:

Loy has often been wrong, but he CB'd Julius Irvin to UW over two weeks before he committed. Everyone else either CB'd him the morning before he committed or were certain he'd go to USC during those two weeks. In other words, when he gets one right, his prediction is likely better than the large majority. I'm not saying people should take him too seriously, but it's not always worth ignoring him either.

Until Ngata signs there I'll believe it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he committed to Clemson. Swinney was a WR in college, a WRs coach for 15 years before he took the HC job at Clemson, and has been known to engage in negative recruiting just like many coaches.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day?

You could also say that Loy shoots from the hip more than others ... he gets a bad rep for wrong predictions ... but once in awhile he's lucky and gets it right.

... but whatever ... we'll see at the end of the day. Recruiting is all about the kid usually. Doesn't matter if bro went to UW or bumfuck junior college ... a highly rated kid can write his own ticket nowadays and they can choose which coffee cup to accept.
  • Options
    animate said:

elord821 said:

whuggy said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day?

You could also say that Loy shoots from the hip more than others ... he gets a bad rep for wrong predictions ... but once in awhile he's lucky and gets it right.

... but whatever ... we'll see at the end of the day. Recruiting is all about the kid usually. Doesn't matter if bro went to UW or bumfuck junior college ... a highly rated kid can write his own ticket nowadays and they can choose which coffee cup to accept.
    They've always been able to write their own ticket. What made them think otherwise in the past that doesn't exist now?
  • Options
    CIgarBoxGuitaristCIgarBoxGuitarist Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Truly what I think of “Crystal Ball”:
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bump for @DoogCourics

(not Clemson)