Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,306
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

The great thing about ND and SC is that by and large they rely on their past to talk about what they will be

Both are under performers

Notice it is USC with ND

Then ask yourself why?
    New study: Fishing for ‘likes’ via social is wrecking your life
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So the last 2 days...

Loy: Long way to go guys. They need to get him and mom on campus first. That's the current plan.

ND1: Our history vs Lake (and mom) is not favorable.

ND2: I refuse to get excited with any recruit that we’re fighting Washington for. Even with everything that is going in there.

ND3: Agree, especially recruiting against Jimmy (The Snake) Lake!

Loy: While the belief is that Jalen’s mom may prefer him at UW and his coach prefer him at ND, I’m told this is Jalen’s decision and one that he is making for himself. Whatever he decides to do, he will have everyone’s support. He’s got a great support system around him.

ND4: Remember when everyone was telling Tom he didn’t know what he was talking about in regards to Asa Turner? Tom was spot on through that whole recruitment. I feel like this is similar.

ND5: Wake me up with this one is over. It has the same exact feeling as Asa Turner.

ND6: And Kyler Gordon and everyone from Fresno since the dawn of man.

ND7: Tom, is anybody from the coaching staff stopping by Jalens school/home while in Cali this week? Or is the dialogue just over the phone?

Loy: There is more than just phone dialogue happening.

ND8: As Jalen weighs his options I wonder what are his Pro's and Con's for each school. Every kid has certain things they are looking for and I just wonder what are Jalen's top priorities with his decision, and if ND checks off some of those boxes.... I know I'm biased, but I just don't see what makes Washington so appealing to a lot of these guys. They are a damn thorn in our side every recruiting cycle.

ND9: None of us know what matters to Jalen but man, you could come play with the likes of Jordan Johnson and Chris Tyree. That’s much better than anything Washington is going to throw out there offensively. Not to mention Kevin Austin, Lenzy, Mayer etc. ND is going to be a top 10 if not top 5 the next few years. Washington is taking a step back, Oregon is out recruiting them right now and it’s not that close. Again, easy for us to say on the outside looking in but man go play with the better recruits and that’s at ND.

Loy: FYI Jalen no longer has “committed to Washington” (or was it Washington commit... ?) in his Twitter bio. I just think he’s going to take a step back from things and really look at the three heavy hitters again in ND UW and USC. That’s always been the trio at the top. Without a return trip, I don’t see him going to ND. I’ll say that much. ND really wants mom to visit and get a feel for it.

*Jalen tweets they trippin if they think I'm leavin GO DAWGS*

Loy: We’ll see if ND can make a move here. They’re trying hard. Got to get in-home next week with BK, IMO, if they want a shot. I know they are trying to get it setup.

ND10: Welp that's all she wrote, the kid don't want ND if he's posting this on twitter.

ND11: McMillan has said numerous times he’s sticking with Washington. This isn’t happening. Everybody needs to move on.

Loy: He may stick, but there is definitely stuff going on behind the scenes.

ND12: I find it funny the Washington guy states mom doesn’t want him in Indiana. Also funny that he acts like choosing USC over Washington is crazy. Sorry man Washington isn’t on the same level as ND and USC. Just not even close. I would rather have McMillan at Washington if he doesn’t choose ND because we play USC but I wouldn’t blame the kid for selecting a school with much more success and tradition. It would seem Washington has been trending in the wrong direction since making the playoff once. Just funny how anyone connected to any program thinks recruits choosing elsewhere is ludicrous.

ND13: His loss. If he wants to finish 7-6 his entire college career stay with them Dawgs then.

Any more updates from the nd forum?? this shit is hilarious hahahah
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So the last 2 days...

Loy: Long way to go guys. They need to get him and mom on campus first. That's the current plan.

ND1: Our history vs Lake (and mom) is not favorable.

ND2: I refuse to get excited with any recruit that we’re fighting Washington for. Even with everything that is going in there.

ND3: Agree, especially recruiting against Jimmy (The Snake) Lake!

Loy: While the belief is that Jalen’s mom may prefer him at UW and his coach prefer him at ND, I’m told this is Jalen’s decision and one that he is making for himself. Whatever he decides to do, he will have everyone’s support. He’s got a great support system around him.

ND4: Remember when everyone was telling Tom he didn’t know what he was talking about in regards to Asa Turner? Tom was spot on through that whole recruitment. I feel like this is similar.

ND5: Wake me up with this one is over. It has the same exact feeling as Asa Turner.

ND6: And Kyler Gordon and everyone from Fresno since the dawn of man.

ND7: Tom, is anybody from the coaching staff stopping by Jalens school/home while in Cali this week? Or is the dialogue just over the phone?

Loy: There is more than just phone dialogue happening.

ND8: As Jalen weighs his options I wonder what are his Pro's and Con's for each school. Every kid has certain things they are looking for and I just wonder what are Jalen's top priorities with his decision, and if ND checks off some of those boxes.... I know I'm biased, but I just don't see what makes Washington so appealing to a lot of these guys. They are a damn thorn in our side every recruiting cycle.

ND9: None of us know what matters to Jalen but man, you could come play with the likes of Jordan Johnson and Chris Tyree. That’s much better than anything Washington is going to throw out there offensively. Not to mention Kevin Austin, Lenzy, Mayer etc. ND is going to be a top 10 if not top 5 the next few years. Washington is taking a step back, Oregon is out recruiting them right now and it’s not that close. Again, easy for us to say on the outside looking in but man go play with the better recruits and that’s at ND.

Loy: FYI Jalen no longer has “committed to Washington” (or was it Washington commit... ?) in his Twitter bio. I just think he’s going to take a step back from things and really look at the three heavy hitters again in ND UW and USC. That’s always been the trio at the top. Without a return trip, I don’t see him going to ND. I’ll say that much. ND really wants mom to visit and get a feel for it.

*Jalen tweets they trippin if they think I'm leavin GO DAWGS*

Loy: We’ll see if ND can make a move here. They’re trying hard. Got to get in-home next week with BK, IMO, if they want a shot. I know they are trying to get it setup.

ND10: Welp that's all she wrote, the kid don't want ND if he's posting this on twitter.

ND11: McMillan has said numerous times he’s sticking with Washington. This isn’t happening. Everybody needs to move on.

Loy: He may stick, but there is definitely stuff going on behind the scenes.

ND12: I find it funny the Washington guy states mom doesn’t want him in Indiana. Also funny that he acts like choosing USC over Washington is crazy. Sorry man Washington isn’t on the same level as ND and USC. Just not even close. I would rather have McMillan at Washington if he doesn’t choose ND because we play USC but I wouldn’t blame the kid for selecting a school with much more success and tradition. It would seem Washington has been trending in the wrong direction since making the playoff once. Just funny how anyone connected to any program thinks recruits choosing elsewhere is ludicrous.

ND13: His loss. If he wants to finish 7-6 his entire college career stay with them Dawgs then.

Any more updates from the nd forum?? this shit is hilarious hahahah
    Nothing today but I’ll update over the end of the week.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ND also has 0 Conference Championships and 0 Heart of Dallas Championships.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited December 2019
    "My first thought on this was, 'Who is leaving? Is everybody staying?' Then I found out that everybody is staying,” said McMillan regarding the news of Petersen stepping down. “I had a lot of people in my ear telling me otherwise, telling me all of these things, so I kind of laid low and just listened to the people close to me and listened to my support system and found out the truth and was able to deal with it and stay committed."

All the recruits saying the same thing...

Bush is coming back. Cant blatantly lie the same way you used to be able to now that we live in the quick portal and waiver era.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

"My first thought on this was, 'Who is leaving? Is everybody staying?' Then I found out that everybody is staying,” said McMillan regarding the news of Petersen stepping down. “I had a lot of people in my ear telling me otherwise, telling me all of these things, so I kind of laid low and just listened to the people close to me and listened to my support system and found out the truth and was able to deal with it and stay committed."

Bush is coming back. Cant blatantly lie the same way you used to be able to now that we live in the quick portal and waiver era.

El oh el
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,549
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

El oh el
    Are you hondo?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Houhusky said:

El oh el
    Are you hondo?
    Who?