Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Drake Jackson, 2019 4* DE, Corona (Centennial), CA

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

No they fucking weren’t. Driving so research is not a good idea right this second.
    You won the game, now go kill your self.
    Sooo past, really? Doogs posts are those thinking it’s ok we lost to you bitches or that things will get better, just wait.
    Voting down my posts because I left you out? I’ll be sure to @HillsboroDuck with all my hate in the future. Little bitch.

Do yourself a favor and send @IrishDawg22 a PM. Unlike you, he has this place dialed in.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

No they fucking weren’t. Driving so research is not a good idea right this second.
    Sooo past, really? Doogs posts are those thinking it’s ok we lost to you bitches or that things will get better, just wait.
    Voting down my posts because I left you out? I’ll be sure to @HillsboroDuck with all my hate in the future. Little bitch.

Do yourself a favor and send @IrishDawg22 a PM. Unlike you, he has this place dialed in.
    Don’t mess with DNC @dirtysouwfdawg
  • Options

Don’t mess with DNC @dirtysouwfdawg
    Seth Rich agrees!
  • Options

Per this SaturdayDownSouth breakdown of the 2016 playoff teams starters, we can cobble together a decent idea of who we had. If someone has a better breakdown of the 2016 starters I'd love to see it. I've sorted the below in rough order of who I think was most valuable to that team.

Pete guys (4 4 stars, 8 3 stars)
    SMFJ
    Budda
    Vea
    Gaskin
    Adams
    Gaines
    Pettis
    Brownsox
    McGary
    Rapp
    McClatchen (lol)
    Beavers

Sark guys (3 4 stars, 5 3 stars, 2 2 stars)
    Ross
    LAN
    Bierria
    Qualls
    Shelton
    Eldrenkamp
    O'Brien
    Daniels
    Wooching
    Brostek

12 of the 22 are Pete guys, and this doesn't include Nick Harris who we all know started over Brostek (so it's 13 Pete, 9 Sark). Harris would probably slide in below McClutchens on the Pete rankings.

That playoff team definitely got big contributions from Sark guys. Funny that the senior/redshirt junior and redshirt senior classes would have a big impact! But there were more Pete contributors, and they had bigger impacts than the Sark kids did.

The
    ‘16 was with who’s recruits? Because most of them weren’t his
    shit is patently false.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, good job with proving me wrong. You win a 🖕🏽
    So the facts, which you masterfully provided, speak even more to my bi-polar rant about Pete trending the wrong way and how saban clone comes in yr 1 and beats Pete in year 5. Not concerned about that?
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So the facts, which you masterfully provided, speak even more to my bi-polar rant about Pete trending the wrong way and how saban clone comes in yr 1 and beats Pete in year 5. Not concerned about that?

Drunk ballz?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Unhappy, sure. Concerned? Not really.

It was one game, it was on the road, and UW should have won.

If Cristobal wins the North in year 1 then I would be concerned. But he's got a big let down game in Pullman this weekend and 4 total conference road games still to get through. So lets LIPO.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Is he black? Yes. Will we sign him? No.

I'm sure those two things aren't related.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Welp. Drake headed up here this weekend? hmmm...

Somebody post the praying boy and dawg pic. (I’m remote and can’t do it.)
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    When he came up before was that an ov? If he is coming up on his own dime that’s good as done.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The only hat that matters.

Nothing's changed with him.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Welp. Drake headed up here this weekend? hmmm...

Me on Dec. 20th....?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

I got a real hot scoop coming in on Drake Jackson. I will know more after he commits somewhere. Stay tuned.

Best part of the "Whatever Girl" is the cunt behind her giving the double finger to UW.
    Disagree. The best part of Whatever Girl is Whatever Girl. She's hot.
    Gross man. Whatever girl is a 6 pack of natty ice away from double chinning it. She is not chincredible... standards?