Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Drake Jackson, 2019 4* DE, Corona (Centennial), CA

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

Oregon with Jonah Tauanu'u.
    Someone just CB’d Tauanu’u to Oregon and said his buddy Drake was going with him. His name rhymes with Chief Biggums from the Simpsons.
    They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

They will go to Oregon, but they aren't OKG's so it doesn't matter.
    Nobody that USC wants is going to Oregon. It amuses me that you fall into the same trap every year. Who was it last year? Devon Williams? Talanoa Hufunga? When USC decides to turn their attention to recruiting again after the season Oregon doesn't stand a chance. They bend you over every year and go in dry.
    We all know they’re going to win most battles. However, Jonah and Drake are getting all of Cristobal’s attention, especially Jonah. Mario is sinking his teeth in on Jonah’s recruitment, a la Sewell.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

Someone just CB’d Tauanu’u to Oregon and said his buddy Drake was going with him. His name rhymes with Chief Biggums from the Simpsons.
    They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Nobody that USC wants is going to Oregon. It amuses me that you fall into the same trap every year. Who was it last year? Devon Williams? Talanoa Hufunga? When USC decides to turn their attention to recruiting again after the season Oregon doesn't stand a chance. They bend you over every year and go in dry.
    Wrong

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Wrong

The difference is USC wants Jonah. Sewell tried to set up an official visit with SC during last season and they told him no because they don't like doing officials during the season. Then he saw on Twitter that they brought in Kaho for an official visit the same weekend he was trying to set one up. It was over from that point on between SC and Sewell. Taking the next Damien Mama was not a priority for SC. They're trying to do better and actually beat somebody legit and it starts with improving their O-line.

Everything is sunshine and rainbows in quook land right now but when Oregon goes 7-5 again with blowout losses to UW and Stanford and then USC starts recruiting again after the season things will change. It's the same shit every year. Even when Oregon was winning they couldn't beat SC for top Cali recruits that SC actually wants (outside of DAT).
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    I wanted this kid not caz he was good but the name, penis swells
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Wrong

The difference is USC wants Jonah. Sewell tried to set up an official visit with SC during last season and they told him no because they don't like doing officials during the season. Then he saw on Twitter that they brought in Kaho for an official visit the same weekend he was trying to set one up. It was over from that point on between SC and Sewell. Taking the next Damien Mama was not a priority for SC. They're trying to do better and actually beat somebody legit and it starts with improving their O-line.

Everything is sunshine and rainbows in quook land right now but when Oregon goes 7-5 again with blowout losses to UW and Stanford and then USC starts recruiting again after the season things will change. It's the same shit every year. Even when Oregon was winning they couldn't beat SC for top Cali recruits that SC actually wants (outside of DAT).
    The Twatter tea leaves don't lie, and don't cost $10.95.

• Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    that USC account is run by a 13 year old....similar to this one.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Wrong

So USC is so set at OL they just took a juco when they could have had one of the highest rated OL in last years class?

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24314985/usc-trojans-sign-ol-bernard-schirmer-punched-juco-ref-2016

• Options

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Wrong

So USC is so set at OL they just took a juco when they could have had one of the highest rated OL in last years class?

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24314985/usc-trojans-sign-ol-bernard-schirmer-punched-juco-ref-2016

When did I say they were set at O-line? I said they're trying to improve their O-line and not take another fat ass blimp like Damien Mama just because he had a high star rating. Obviously they think that JUCO lineman has the talent they're looking for and they're willing to lower their character standards to take him so they can maybe not get stomped by teams like Notre Dame and Ohio State.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Wrong

When did I say they were set at O-line? I said they're trying to improve their O-line and not take another fat ass blimp like Damien Mama just because he had a high star rating. Obviously they think that JUCO lineman has the talent they're looking for and they're willing to lower their character standards to take him so they can maybe not get stomped by teams like Notre Dame and Ohio State.
    not sure if you are trolling or just stupid
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Wrong

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

He's going to USC.

They're going to USC.
    Poor sandly little vag.

Wrong

whynotboth.gif
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2018

@blackmamba An Oregon fan on a UW board trying to boast about Oregon getting guys that will sign with USC and I'm the one who's trolling? Hmmmm? That's ironic. Enjoy watching another ass whooping at Autzen.

Wiltfong ust Cristoballed Jonah T to Oregon. Allegedly Jonah and Drake reeeeeally want to play on the same team. I’m not a big one for package deals, as they almost never pan out.

Interesting, or not. Either way.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

@blackmamba An Oregon fan on a UW board trying to boast about Oregon getting guys that will sign with USC and I'm the one who's trolling? Hmmmm? That's ironic. Enjoy watching another ass whooping at Autzen.

Wiltfong ust Cristoballed Jonah T to Oregon. Allegedly Jonah and Drake reeeeeally want to play on the same team. I’m not a big one for package deals, as they almost never pan out.

Lol sure thing bud. The old "if he were to commit today I think it would be Oregon" crystal ball. Didn't Kyle Ford and Faatui Tuitele also get Oregon crystal balls at one point? Didn't Cam Williams get Oregon crystal balls? Didn't Ethan Rae get crystal balled to Oregon as well?

I have no doubt Oregon is recruiting Jonah harder than anybody right now and showing him tons of love and if he were to commit today he probably would commit to Oregon. But when USC starts doing the same thing after the season the same will happen that always happens. He's going to USC.

Feel free to keep banging your head against the wall trying to boast about recruiting hype that won't result in actual signings of those players to Oregon.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

Lol sure thing bud. The old "if he were to commit today I think it would be Oregon" crystal ball. Didn't Kyle Ford and Faatui Tuitele also get Oregon crystal balls at one point? Didn't Cam Williams get Oregon crystal balls? Didn't Ethan Rae get crystal balled to Oregon as well?

I have no doubt Oregon is recruiting Jonah harder than anybody right now and showing him tons of love and if he were to commit today he probably would commit to Oregon. But when USC starts doing the same thing after the season the same will happen that always happens. He's going to USC.

Feel free to keep banging your head against the wall trying to boast about recruiting hype that won't result in actual signings of those players to Oregon.
    why you hating? oregon is recruiting fine
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Wiltfong cristoballls >>>>> other cristoballs.

HTH
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

HTH

And he changes those crystal balls at the last minute when he's wrong just like everybody else.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

HTH

And he changes those crystal balls at the last minute when he's wrong just like everybody else.
    Lol