Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller a fraud...Judge might actually be calling him out on it...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baphomet said:

Right. A marine, and decorated war veteran, who took down the Gambino crime family, is a "total fraud".

Meanwhile, the draft dodger that lies about his net worth to trailer park dwellers who gobble up his bullshit faster than a coke whore gobbles up cum... isn't a fraud at all.

My money is on the marine and attorney, coming out ahead in this battle of understanding US law.

You don't have any money, faggot. And you don't understand the law either. If you did you would know that the Mueller is essentially operating as a 4th branch of government, trying to put checks and balances on the executive branch where the constitution grants him no such authority.

You should probably take a bass fishing break, you aren't crushing it here or in life.
    Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

Fuck off, you little worm, and stfu about your deep knowledge of the law. You don't know your dumb ass from a hole in the ground. You hear a judge say some shit you want to hear, and all of a sudden that guy is chief justice of the SCOTUS material. Any judge that says shit you disagree with is an activist judge.

You should take a bass fishing break, too. But when you get to the lake, you should just drown yourself in it.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018
    Baphomet said:

Right. A marine, and decorated war veteran, who took down the Gambino crime family, is a "total fraud".

Meanwhile, the draft dodger that lies about his net worth to trailer park dwellers who gobble up his bullshit faster than a coke whore gobbles up cum... isn't a fraud at all.

My money is on the marine and attorney, coming out ahead in this battle of understanding US law.

Can I ask Steven Hatfill? Or how about Peter Limone, Henry Tameleo, Joe Salvati, or Lou Greco?

Or maybe I can just look and see that he put himself in the center of an investigation where one of his good friends, his mentee, and a guy he completely botched a previous high profile investigation with (who both refused to admit they did anything wrong in) is front and center. Who would think a guy like that can be trusted, other than someone who might be HondoFS?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2018
    dflea said:

Baphomet said:

You don't have any money, faggot. And you don't understand the law either. If you did you would know that the Mueller is essentially operating as a 4th branch of government, trying to put checks and balances on the executive branch where the constitution grants him no such authority.

You should probably take a bass fishing break, you aren't crushing it here or in life.

Fuck off, you little worm, and stfu about your deep knowledge of the law. You don't know your dumb ass from a hole in the ground. You hear a judge say some shit you want to hear, and all of a sudden that guy is chief justice of the SCOTUS material. Any judge that says shit you disagree with is an activist judge.

You should take a bass fishing break, too. But when you get to the lake, you should just drown yourself in it.
    Maybe turn off CNN for a day, take off your black face mask and skip the next antifa protest to get some perspective, buttfuck. You're just another #metoo vagina. #TeamHondo. You're a disgrace to the country. Use what's left of the mush that's your brain to see the bigger picture.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

Maybe turn off CNN for a day, take off your black face mask and skip the next antifa protest to get some perspective, butthuff. You're just another #metoo shitdick. #TeamHondo. You're a disgrace to the country. Use what's left of the mush that's your brain to see the bigger picture.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baphomet said:

Can I ask Steven Hatfill? Or how about Peter Limone, Henry Tameleo, Joe Salvati, or Lou Greco?

Or maybe I can just look and see that he put himself in the center of an investigation where one of his good friends, his mentee, and a guy he completely botched a previous high profile investigation with (who both refused to admit they did anything wrong in) is front and center. Who would think a guy like that can be trusted, other than someone who might be HondoFS?

Dennis just tries really hard to be negative. He obsesses over legislation while throwing polls out the window. I, for one, trust the coaches. We have a decent shot at winning the election. It's the Democrats. Dennis is a fag.

• Options
    edited May 2018

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

Maybe turn off CNN for a day, take off your black face mask and skip the next antifa protest to get some perspective, buttfuck. You're just another #metoo vagina. #TeamHondo. You're a disgrace to the country. Use what's left of the mush that's your brain to see the bigger picture.
    Wanna meet at the 7-11, pussy? I'm a little scared though because you seem really tough in your posts. Did you ever kill a guy?

• Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Baphomet said:

Wanna meet at the 7-11, pussy? I'm a little scared though because you seem really tough in your posts.
    lol

Says the faggot who couldn't operate a chain saw to save his life.

Or a table saw.
    Or a nail gun.
    Or a pipe wrench.
    Or a speed square.
    Or a paint gun.
    Or an impact wrench.
    Or a concrete mixer.
    Or a borescope.
    Or a carpet puller.
    Or a block and tackle.
    Or a backhoe.
    Or a winch.

Go operate your vaporizer and Vespa, faggot. I'll stop talking about the law when you stop pretending you know a fucking thing about the trades.
    Solid. I laffed.