Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Cool story bro” story

skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
I was just blocking time out on my work calendar, basically as a reminder to go home and hang out with the kiddo before he goes to bed. And I wrote “LEAVE”...then I had a nice chuckle.

Fuck this place (jk I love you guys)

Cool story bro

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

skinned said:

I was just blocking time out on my work calendar, basically as a reminder to go home and hang out with the kiddo before he goes to bed. And I wrote “LEAVE”...then I had a nice chuckle.

Cool story bro

Listen shit dick, the only obsession going on around here is you and this site. Most guys post here and there, you post here in scary fashion. Gives u a reason to pound after a day at the HHB office. You see your post total and scream up to your dads with pride. "Dad I'm up to 50 posts", while your partner cries with happiness.
    pupper drives me nuts but that shit is top shelf.
    Somebody wishes they had a cool nickname from the pump.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Just wait until you have 15k posts under your belt.

Look! A rare post I chinned Hondo!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

skinned said:

Cool story bro

Listen shit dick, the only obsession going on around here is you and this site. Most guys post here and there, you post here in scary fashion. Gives u a reason to pound after a day at the HHB office. You see your post total and scream up to your dads with pride. "Dad I'm up to 50 posts", while your partner cries with happiness.
    Shit dick is an under utilized phrase.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    skinned said:

2001400ex said:

Just wait until you have 15k posts under your belt.

Does 15k visits count? I cum here to lurk...a lot
    Only to @MikeSeaver
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,415 Founders Club

skinned said:

Cool story bro

Oh those halcyon days of yore when Pup and Cockus would bare knuckle brawl.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

skinned said:

Cool story bro

Oh those halcyon days of yore when Pup and Cockus would bare knuckle brawl.
    Shit dick is an odd insult from a guy who is all about the anal sex.

That and cuntless for a man.