Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We are not that bad on the road

2»

Comments

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Gotta be some Darwin Award candidates in that Dawgpound group.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    Yeah, UW isn't in the top 15. That's like the problem brah
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'll just roll my eyes.

Cry me a river.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013

chuck said:

Fetters logic. Maybe he's mentoring that guy. His mantra, since the UCLA and OSU games became a hot topic a few weeks ago, has been that nobody should expect to win those games (those teams are better than us after all) therefore the program/coach shouldn't be judged based on them.

Following this line of logic, there's only one way to save Husky football.

Drop the program down to the Big Sky where UW *might* be better than the other teams in the conference.
    Might? Did you not see the dominance over the fighting Shoshone Warriors of Pocatello?

Obviously we couldn't expect performances like that in road games, but I think 10 win seasons would be almost assured with a more reasonable conference slate like we'd have there.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    edited November 2013
    dnc said:

This article clearly proves there is a whole different classification of doogism out there.

The avg doog (most anyway, imo) actually understands UW football is mediocre. But sees "incremental progress" where logical people do not...and believes Sark will get it done if we only give him the next fucking decade to get his guys in. They accept mediocrity because "it's better than 0-12".

Then there are the denial doogs. Those who are so fucktarded that they actually believe Sark is really getting it done.

Good example would be Jay Torrell from the dogman picks yesterday
    "Please name any team outside of the top 15 that would have won one of those 3 games"

Umm....Utah? Notre Dame?

These poor delusional fuckers will keep drinking the koolaid and follow Seven as he leads UW football right down the drain.

There literally is no help for them.....

Yikes. Your poast made me go read the predictions over there. Plenty of doogism as expected, but what really surprised me was the evident frustration in Fetters and Samek's poasts. They're too scared to come out and say it of course, but you can tell both of them know Sark's not the right guy.
    I would go on record and say Samek is not a complete idiot....if it wasn't for the fact that he up and gave Kim the keys to the short bus so Kim could drive it off a cliff.

But yeah. you can tell some of them know it....or at least fear it.

Kim? He'll just keep tilting at windmills until Sark is gone. THEN, of course, he'll start talking out his ass about how "he knew Sark wasn't the guy in like 2011". Just like he did with Ty. Same as it ever was....
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

This article clearly proves there is a whole different classification of doogism out there.

The avg doog (most anyway, imo) actually understands UW football is mediocre. But sees "incremental progress" where logical people do not...and believes Sark will get it done if we only give him the next fucking decade to get his guys in. They accept mediocrity because "it's better than 0-12".

Then there are the denial doogs. Those who are so fucktarded that they actually believe Sark is really getting it done.

Good example would be Jay Torrell from the dogman picks yesterday
    "Please name any team outside of the top 15 that would have won one of those 3 games"

Umm....Utah? Notre Dame?

These poor delusional fuckers will keep drinking the koolaid and follow Seven as he leads UW football right down the drain.

There literally is no help for them.....

Yikes. Your poast made me go read the predictions over there. Plenty of doogism as expected, but what really surprised me was the evident frustration in Fetters and Samek's poasts. They're too scared to come out and say it of course, but you can tell both of them know Sark's not the right guy.
    I would go on record and say Samek is not a complete idiot....if it wasn't for the fact that he up and gave Kim the keys to the short bus so Kim could drive it off a cliff.

But yeah. you can tell some of them know it....or at least fear it.

Kim? He'll just keep tilting at windmills until Sark is gone. THEN, of course, he'll start talking out his ass about how "he knew Sark wasn't the guy in like 2011". Just like he did with Ty. Same as it ever was....
    Samek absolutely knows it, and Fetters might as well. They just won't relent in the campaign to keep things positive on their website.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Yeah, UW isn't in the top 15. That's the problem brah.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    WU isn't top 15 .... Brah .. That's the whole prob ... Time for a nap ...
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Is it too late to add this thread to Favorite Thread Subject of The Last Year poll?
  • These guys are the worst I swear.

Also Sark hasn't lost to worst teams on the road? WSU 2012, Oregon State 2011 and BYU 2010 all say hello.

Not to mention he has been plungered by teams on the same tier as UW with Arizona 2010, Arizona 2012 and Arizona State 2013.

He's fucking 7-17 on the road so yes I'd say that pretty fucking shitty.

What does it say that Vegas has UW going 7-5 this year in year five? To idiot Doogs when Sark goes 7-5 they'll quote Vegas and how we shouldn't be upset.

Nevermind that in year five the year that all you Doogs said was going to be special since 2011(maybe even 2010) Vegas knew Sark's piss poor road record and accurately predicted 7-5.

Fuck I hate our fans!