Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

'God damn you to hell!': Former Trump campaign consultant explodes at Democrats

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

What's going on with those nostrils?

I never blame the Democrats for crushing the Republicans' kids.

How do you lose your house and your kids' futures on a $125 k lawyer bill? Not a fun day at the park, mind you, but if $125 k going the wrong way "crushes" all of that, you sound pore.

Is that how it's done in Venezuela? When you voted for Hugo was it because you really liked him, or was it because they threatened to seize the coneys that were curing in the dilapidated smokehouse that you called home?
    You sound upset.

What do you hate my money?
    I don't care about your money or lack thereof. I hate the third world banana republic undercurrent of your poast.
    But I'm not clear how my cynicism regarding a claim -that an invoice for a buck 25 cost him a house and blew up his kids' future - is 3rd world or banana republic.

I never blame the Democrats for crushing the Republicans' kids.

hth
    Well, your redaction changes the tune of my poast. Entirely. I was just taking him to task for being pore. You made it something else. I guess it is banana republic to pick on pore people on second thought. Ok, you got me there.

But the first part was a joke and reference to the Stanford bit we do here, not that I give two shits about his kids, who probably also have exceedingly large nostrils.

And I don't know if it's based on lies, and you don't either. LIPO. Unless you think the people you like should never be investigated. That wouldn't be banana republic at all.

Besides. Anyone with those nostrils deserves to be fish-hooked. Nostraly mother fucker.

Dude, in the final analysis, you're an idealogue no different than a dirty hippy protesting at Berkeley. You're just a dirty hippy of a different stripe.

Issue is not money, but you seem to be hung up on it, like you got something to prove. That's your business, IDGAF if you strut your stuff or not. It's a bit MossterFS, but anyway, the issue is the government ruining someone financially over an 'investigation' that is actually part of a coup attempt. Mueller would not be investigating anything at all if the FBI, DOJ, and the previous administration weren't so corrupt. But they were. Getting a FISA warrant based on a fake dossier, they had every intention of thwarting the will of the people.
    CreepyCoug redacted rant

tl;did read because you're not a retard and I can respect your intellergence. You just happened to be standing in the vicinity of the bunker when the buster bomb ripped into it. Bone up butthuff. That's what happens when you stand too close to crooks. You're an ok dude and tuff enough to take an occasional ass whooping I assume, you're a Canes fan after all, it's nothing personal. My quarrel is with the powers that be.
    Serious poast alert: not redacted. Like 1/2 the tim I try to edit a poast it fucking disappears. Happened again here and I sure as shit wasn't retyping all that shit. Derek!!!
    Damn Vanilla!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What happens if you refuse to comply with all the Senate bullshit? Tell them to pack sand. I can't afford this. Fuck off. Provide me a lawyer if you want all this shit. Eat my ass.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

What happens if you refuse to comply with all the Senate bullshit? Tell them to pack sand. I can't afford this. Fuck off. Provide me a lawyer if you want all this shit. Eat my ass.

That's what the 6th amendment provides.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

That's my point. Why doesn't this douche just make the government pay for all this shit they want. I'd tell them to fuck off. It's just the Senate. They are worthless anyway.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

That's my point. Why doesn't this douche just make the government pay for all this shit they want. I'd tell them to fuck off. It's just the Senate. They are worthless anyway.
    True dat.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Will a pretend lawyer do?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

True dat.

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Will a pretend lawyer do?
    Yes prz.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:
    What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.