Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get letters

2»

Comments

• Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    ^^Agreed. Plus I'd love to see them argue damages.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    We have lots of lawyers here, I assume one of them would work pro boner.
  • crowcrow Member Posts: 22
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    edited November 2013
    FYI - Derek, I got no notification from the Faux lawyers. Seems silly that they would come after you for a user-posted link to a blog, and not go after the blog where the actual content is posted.

I would tell them to GFY.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,254 Founders Club
    We notified Fox this morning of premium content from Hardcore Husky that had been pirated by a Dawgman.com subscriber. Fox just reported back that they instructed Dawgman.com to remove the content.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited November 2013
    I see this ending in a dildo sword fight in the middle of a Castle Superstore.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,164

We notified Fox this morning of premium content from Hardcore Husky that had been pirated by a Dawgman.com subscriber. Fox just reported back that they instructed Dawgman.com to remove the content.

Awesome.

That being said are there terms of use that prohibit reposting materials from these boards somewhere?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,254 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Awesome.

That being said are there terms of use that prohibit reposting materials from these boards somewhere?
    Absolutely. College Doog puts a lot of time and effort into his French Revolution themed posts. We should be thankful he posts here at all.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,164

Mad_Son said:

Awesome.

Absolutely. College Doog puts a lot of time and effort into his French Revolution themed posts. We should be thankful he posts here at all.
    Historical references are lost on me. I don't know anything that happened before 2009.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Awesome.

Historical references are lost on me. I don't know anything that happened before 2009.
    If it helps, college football started in 1994.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Looks like this Kasimira Verdi also put the kibosh on "MOM'S CLOROX CHICKEN", a particularly tasty dish:

http://www.kaleberg.com/tiger/clorox.html
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited November 2013

If it helps, college football started in 1994.

And ended January 1, 2001.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    If you think Fox Sports is going to waste any of their retainer on a failed investment just before it sells then Kim is fucking retarded.
  • Kim is such a sad little human being he really is.